• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Beiro not even on the bench.
    He has a minor knock

Comment

The first league game for the new season ended in a draw today.

Beiranvand's rival Butez was in the goal.

Fulltime 1-1

Comment

The goal Butez conceded was from a really nice shot from the Mouscron player, other than that he wasn’t really tested it seems.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            Highlights

If this is the highlights of the game I assert yet again our PGPL is superior to this league. and this to all those who like to think we are not better. But as for Alireza, It is good for him to be in Europe and I am pleased for him.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              The goal Butez conceded was from a really nice shot from the Mouscron player, other than that he wasn’t really tested it seems.
              Alireza would have saved that with his eyes shut and legs tied
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Any chance of him starting tomorrow?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                    Any chance of him starting tomorrow?
                    Definitely a good chance since Antwerp's coach had said before their first match and before he got the knock that anyone could have started the first match, and considering their keeper did not have a great night I think there's a considerable chance Beiranvand could start tomorrow.

Comment

https://www.gva.be/cnt/DMF20200815_96789536

hes in the 20 man squad now. I wonder if leko keeps butez in goal for another couple weeks while beira continues to acclimate or just throws him in now.

Comment

Beiro dobaare rooye nimkat. Hadse man ine ke ta 1-2 hafteye digar dar tarkibe aslie team baashe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Butez dota gol khord.

Comment

Leko on current keeper selection:

"In recent days, Hongla and Butez also missed group training due to an injury, but they joined again on Thursday. Fortunately, certainly in the case of Butez, because he was now the first goalkeeper and does not want to lose that place. “If Jean has no response and is one hundred percent, there is no problem. He was with us from day one, knows the competition and can communicate. That is why he was preferred for the competition start. And I see no reason to change after two matches, even though Beiranvand shows during training that he is a good goalkeeper. ”"

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20200820_94602736

Comment

Ali will wait for his chance and knock on the door. and when he gets his chance bang he will smash the door wide open

Comment

Interesting choice of words from the manager there , read between the lines and he seems to be saying that Alireza has the better ability but he wants him to get used to his surroundings more and pick up more of the language .

Comment

Working...
                                X