Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro played 7 or 8 games kept 4 clean sheet. Butes has played over 24 games this season has had only 3 clean sheets. De wolf is just sorakh sorakh. Baba ba che zobooni begim. Beiro is the best keeper they have. He is also the best we have. He is tall to stop high balls with the quickest reflex and most daring and agile keeper who will do all he can to stop a ball from the goal.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Get well soon Ali Beiro!

Comment

What's the latest with Beiranvand?

Comment

Back in the available/ready list (along with De Wolf and Butez). Let's go Beiro!

Comment

Butez and beiro benched. De wolf starting

Comment

Beiranvand, Butez, Boya, Gerkens, Miyoshi, Batubinsika, Ampomah, Buta, Haroun & Avenatti nemen plaats op de reservebank

Comment

They won 4-2. The wolf conceded 2 more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  They won 4-2. The wolf conceded 2 more goals.
                  It doesn't seem to be a problem when it is not beiro that concede them

Comment

Antwerp played most of the game with 10 men.

Comment

I really don’t see any future success for Beiro at Antwerp. Charleroi would be a good step for him to gain playing time. I would hate to see him back in Iran

Comment

Highlights

Comment

IMO De Wolf conceded two bad goals.

Comment

I don’t know guys. It feels like Antwerp is always missing 1 defender for every match. They have moments of confusion and “headless chicken-ness” that causes them to concede unnecessary goals. It’s not always their goalkeepers fault. Their defense is not that good to be honest.

Comment

Thanks for posting the highlights and i have to say that I agree with you . De Wolf conceded one very very very amatur goal and one very stupid goal which he was at fault. However I've been reading antwerps news on different belgium sports websites, and what I am sensing is that the coach is really interested Butez. I have feeling when butez is fit and ready both de wolf and Beiro will be benched.
                              Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              IMO De Wolf conceded two bad goals.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Thanks for posting the highlights and i have to say that I agree with you . De Wolf conceded one very very very amatur goal and one very stupid goal which he was at fault. However I've been reading antwerps news on different belgium sports websites, and what I am sensing is that the coach is really interested Butez. I have feeling when butez is fit and ready both de wolf and Beiro will be benched.
                                Mahdavikia always said when you a foreigner in a European league you have to be significantly better performing than your competitors. Even if you're a bit better, they'd rather pick the domestic choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X