Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about a soorakh defense. The 2nd goal, the 3 defenders standing around just enjoying front row seats to the goal.

Comment

The highlights are the three goals and three saves by Beiro, that's it.

The Antwerp defense is terrible, it looks like their captain is going after his defenders after the first goal (which perhaps Beiro could've reacted better to). The second goal was insane though -- three defenders couldn't mark the sole striker. Besides that, Beiro saved a 5v2 from going in, a heater from outside the box, and closed another potential goal out.

Not terrible, not great, but a solid performance with an awful defense in front of him. Literally, the opponents are running free in each clip -- set pieces, breakaways, regular run of play, its insane!

Comment

Game tonight against Eupen

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Hopefully their Sunday league defenders step up and give some support to Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Shabake varzesh will show the game. 18.45 belgium time

Comment

Starting

Comment

This Antwerp team is a total disaster.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

1-0 antwerp. nice goal

Comment

2-0 now. What a mistake by their goalie... came out on a corner and did not get any part of the ball...

Comment

Defenders are doing a better job this game but they seem to do better in the first half. They have scored two goals as well which shows how crap the other team is.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

2-0 at half.

Antwerp played decent. Much better than previous games actually maintaining possession for long stretches.

Beira was solid. Little to do. One good exit from a freekick that he punched far away. Besides that not much involvement.

Comment

https://reedditt.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/579545

Comment

Great save Bairo...

Comment

Great save beiro from Bosnian NT striker prevljak.

Comment

another great 1v1c save beiro, again from prevljak. 2 huge saves in quick succession.

Comment

Working...
                                X