Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro is world class talented keeper. Biggest issue at the moment is communication and language. Right now he fits well in a club where the defenders don't need instructions and prompts from the keeper. Antwerp needs to sort out their defence not goal keepers.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He also didn't help his case tbh, too many shaky performances. Makes it much tougher because we are not in 80s, 90s or 2000s, there many decent keepers around.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      He had 2 bad games and was treated like a criminal. The other goalies had just as many bad games (if not more) and were treated much better.
      He's a emotional guy who needs support.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He had 2 bad games and was treated like a criminal. The other goalies had just as many bad games (if not more) and were treated much better.
        tbh i wasn't impressed by him at all, and i find him the best keeper in Iran in level of talent. His problem is not his capacity for most part, it is mental side, language, like almost all Iranian players crappy agent. He needs to fix these issues.
        Communication is crucial for keepr, look at Abedzadeh, talk for the whole 90 min. He had time to fix it and he didn't.
        Anyway best of luck to him, and hope AEK rumor is true otherwise with his salary i doubt any European side risk to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          tbh i wasn't impressed by him at all, and i find him the best keeper in Iran in level of talent. His problem is not his capacity for most part, it is mental side, language, like almost all Iranian players crappy agent. He needs to fix these issues.
          Communication is crucial for keepr, look at Abedzadeh, talk for the whole 90 min. He had time to fix it and he didn't.
          Anyway best of luck to him, and hope AEK rumor is true otherwise with his salary i doubt any European side risk to sign him.
          He had several Man-of-the-match performances. I agree that his weakness is the mental side, but I really think out of all our legionnaires, the reactions to his mistakes are the most criticized simply because he is a goalie.

Very true about Abedzadeh, but Abdezadeh was prepared in youth by his father. Everything including learning English was already completed in Iran before he left to Europe.

Despite all this, considering where Beiranvand came from and the obstacles he has overcome, I am sure he is strong enough to not just give up and leave. He has been through much more difficult times.

Comment

He had several Man-of-the-match performances. I agree that his weakness is the mental side, but I really think out of all our legionnaires, the reactions to his mistakes are the most criticized simply because he is a goalie.

Very true about Abedzadeh, but Abdezadeh was prepared in youth by his father. Everything including learning English was already completed in Iran before he left to Europe.

Despite all this, considering where Beiranvand came from and the obstacles he has overcome, I am sure he is strong enough to not just give up and leave. He has been through much more difficult times.
            That is all i ask from him, play for bottom table team in Belgium, Portugal, but don't give up.

Comment

This is true and it happens with foreign players who come to a European league. To a certain extent it is impacted by overall white European racism against people of southwest Asia and North Africa (otherwise stamped as Middle East by the British since they considered themselves the center of the world). Inconsistent performance by Beiro and lack of language skills makes the whole already biased situation worse. I feel for our guy. He needs to get out of Belgium ASAP. I would be calling Amir, Mehdi, Sardar and Karim for help and pushing my agent on a daily basis if I were him. Portugal, Russia and Greece are his best options. Russia is tough since they have a tradition of great goalkeepers but TM compatriots could give him good advice and referrals.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                This is true and it happens with foreign players who come to a European league. To a certain extent it is impacted by overall white European racism against people of southwest Asia and North Africa (otherwise stamped as Middle East by the British since they considered themselves the center of the world). Inconsistent performance by Beiro and lack of language skills makes the whole already biased situation worse. I feel for our guy. He needs to get out of Belgium ASAP. I would be calling Amir, Mehdi, Sardar and Karim for help and pushing my agent on a daily basis if I were him. Portugal, Russia and Greece are his best options. Russia is tough since they have a tradition of great goalkeepers but TM compatriots could give him good advice and referrals.

Go Beiro!
                actually, the middle east is called the middle east due to its location in the eastern hemisphere

Comment

Sorry Kian_Khosh jaan but that is not true. White Europeans spearheaded by the British Empire had this view that Europe (and specifically GB) is the center of the world and according to them directionality is measured from the center, hence the notions of far east and middle east compared to the center. I will start another thread in the general discussion forum on the topic since we are talking here about Beiro. I will provide multiple sources in that thread.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    actually, the middle east is called the middle east due to its location in the eastern hemisphere
                    The hemispheres are split at Greenwich (England), so he's right.

Comment

Lille will lose their GK to AC Milan this summer. They also look a lot to belgian league, aren't afraid of exotic players (they have two turkish players).
                      Maybe Beiro could end there

Comment

Antwerp played Anderlecht away tonight. Final result 2-2. Butez started and Beiro on bench. No idea how Butez did but Antwerp were leading 2-1 until 90+7 when Anderlecht equlized.

Comment

It should be called West Asia not the Middle East.

Comment

Game against Club Brugge today. Kick off in 1 minute. Butez in the goal. De Wolf on bench. Ali not listed on the bench.

Comment

LiveScore has him on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                LiveScore has him on the bench.
                                Google stats does not have him listed on the bench. No idea where Google gets their info/stats/data from.

Comment

Working...
                                X