Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021 - Page 48

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,855 Times in 5,999 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamNL View Post
    leaving Antwerp just after joining them months ago??

I call BS on that one. Beira will stay and fight his way back in the starting line up , at leas thats what i think.
    im not quiet as confident as you on that front..!? never strike me as the type prior to his move to Antwerp
    if his family and children were there with him yes, id be more apt to believe it..! otherwise no..!!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,726 Times in 5,923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    im not quiet as confident as you on that front..!? never strike me as the type prior to his move to Antwerp
    if his family and children were there with him yes, id be more apt to believe it..! otherwise no..!!
    Well they are and they are both enrolled in school. Judging from periodic videos he posts they really seem to enjoy it. They get to come play in the stadium/training ground daily and in general Antwerp is a super nice city, not some Belgian dahat (cough charleroi lol).Although belgium is suffering badly from covid the situation is million times better than iran.

I call BS on this one. He’s in it for the long haul, he’s getting paid very well, much better than in Iran, his team is actually a strong team who dominated spurs just last week and has a good chance of making EL run and fighting for the league. The butez guy isn’t tearing up any trees either, just is taking a bit longer than expected Bc their form has been solid with him in goal (although he has made several errors in last month).

If/when (I think a question of when ) he plays, he will show levels of improvement we never saw him from him. Why? Bc in Iran the hashieh surrounding players like beiro is insane. It’s super hard to focus and be consistent when u did all beira has and are in that joke of a “professional” environment. In Antwerp it’s the exact opposite. He gets to be a normal person and just focus on his craft with better coaching, better facilities, better competition, and most of all peace of mind. It can make a big difference for somebody like him

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Beiro used to say the hashieh fuels him even more .. not that it matters, just that I feel players like him love the pgl

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times in 988 Posts
    On the bench . Bytes keeping a clean sheet so far about 30 mins in.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    he has 1 clean sheet in last 11 matches (it came against tottenham in eL).

They tied 1-1 today.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Wow either alireza is doing shit in practise sessions or the coach is an idiot.
    Out of 16 games he only has 2 games goal less and he has conceded 19 goals!
    Give ali a chance FFS! He has been benched for 12 games. He was injured for the remaining 4 ( I think)

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Wow either alireza is doing shit in practise sessions or the coach is an idiot.
    Out of 16 games he only has 2 games goal less and he has conceded 19 goals!
    Give ali a chance FFS! He has been benched for 12 games. He was injured for the remaining 4 ( I think)
    if he was an outfield player, i’d be agreeing with you. but he’s a goalkeeper and there are a ton of complexities in his current personal situation so we should be patient with him and the club

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Well we're talking about a Goalie who has been in the world cup, performed "top class" against big teams, has more experience than the other one, much taller (even though not that advantage these days) , can throw the ball/create chances, is excellent in penalties, ....the list goes on ....

are you telling me he doesn't deserve to get play in one game? ONE game! Maybe like maybe in their CUP game where their 3rd goalie Matijas played ?? Hmmmm ok

Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    if he was an outfield player, i’d be agreeing with you. but he’s a goalkeeper and there are a ton of complexities in his current personal situation so we should be patient with him and the club

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Well we're talking about a Goalie who has been in the world cup, performed "top class" against big teams, has more experience than the other one, much taller (even though not that advantage these days) , can throw the ball/create chances, is excellent in penalties, ....the list goes on ....
    are you telling me he doesn't deserve to get play in one game? ONE game! Maybe like maybe in their CUP game where their 3rd goalie Matijas played ?? Hmmmm ok
    if you are referring to the cup final beira literally couldnt play as only players from previous season were allowed to play. (2019-20 Croky Cup).

Additionally he was not even in belgium at that point / was still in quarantine. Cant quite remember which.

So far the only matches beira has been eligible to play were league and EL where butez has been preferred.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Emkaanesh ast ke balad nabodane ZABAN Beiro raa nimkatneshin karde?

Chon be har haal agar dar lig baazi nemikone dar EL yek shansi migereft, na?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 378

You do not have permission to view the list of names.