This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    ok thanks and Antwerp would have qualified anyways right?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    If antwerp lost yesterday they had to go through the two play off

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      If antwerp lost yesterday they had to go through the two play off
      in this case from a Persianfootball perspective left pocket right pocket actually better this way as there are more opportunities to score for Kaveh and less to conceive for Beiro

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        in this case from a Persianfootball perspective left pocket right pocket actually better this way as there are more opportunities to score for Kaveh and less to conceive for Beiro

Butez has more chance to start the season so it would have been better if he concede all the goals and if leko could be fired soon

Comment

Been a little quiet... any news? Pics? Updates on their season opener this week?
          sigpic

Comment

Updates:
            *Antwerp's 3rd keeper featured in the Cup Final win vs. Brugge.
            *Leko still undecided on his main #1

"Dilemma of goalkeepers

"Absolutely. That's my biggest dilemma!" A luxury problem for Leko. He gives confidence to Davor Matijas again. He kept the zero in the cup final, but is more someone for the future.

Jean Butez and Alireza Beiranvand were brought in to compete with each other. The Iranian slid at the lunch table with a thick pass of ice around his knee, but has nothing serious. "One of the three will walk around with a big smile on Saturday. The other two will be disappointed," Leko kept mysterious.

"But I haven't decided anything myself. We have three good goalkeepers. Whoever I choose, it is not yet a choice for the rest of the season," Leko concluded."

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...-davor-matijas

"IRANIAN ACQUISITION OF ANTWERP HAD ANOTHER BELGIAN OFFER: "THEY WERE ALSO AN OPTION"

Alireza Beiranvand has to compete with Jean Butez for the place between the posts at Antwerp FC. The Iranian still had an offer from Belgium in the drawer, but he himself chose to move to Deurne-Noord.

The link between Alireza Beiranvand and Belgium is clear. The 31-time international was Iran's national goalkeeper under Marc Wilmots. Das Kampfschwein has a good relationship with one Luciano D'Onofrio. We don't have to draw a picture.

"It was Wilmots who advised me to take the step to Europe," Beiranvand told Het Laatste Nieuws . "It was actually the intention to take the step after the World Cup in 2018, but my club did not let me go."

"KRC Genk was also an option," the goalkeeper concludes. “But Antwerp gave me the feeling that I will have more opportunities here. Whether I see this adventure as the start of a European adventure? There are no limits to dreams, eh. ”"

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...boven-krc-genk

Comment

He'll probably be on the bench. Hopefully he starts in a month.

Comment

Expect him to be on bench for a while

Comment

The squad for the 1st game tomorrow

https://twitter.com/official_rafc/st...553082368?s=19

No Beiro..

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                    Starting eleven for the 1st game tomorrow

https://twitter.com/official_rafc/st...553082368?s=19

No Beiro..
                    Nothing to be worried so far, he just arrived less than 2 weeks ago after a quarantine.
                    I still wish plenty of goals conceded for mof Butez and pressure on leko, hopefully he will sacked soon

Comment

"No Beiranvand at Antwerp yet, Rodrigues out too

Even though Davor Matijas (20) did well in the cup final, we expect a tough goalkeeper battle between Jean Butez (25) and Alireza Beiranvand (27) at Antwerp. But not yet this weekend against Mouscron. After all, the latter is slightly injured in its core.

According to chairman Paul Gheysens, Beiranvand already made an impression on training - “How he dives, it seems that this is not possible. And he throws seventy meters to Mbokani. ” But he will have to wait a while to show that. He is missing due to a bruise. Butez can just start in goal against his ex-club - he came over from Mouscron. The Frenchman has everything in his own hands. As long as he performs, he has an advantage as number one.

Butez is one of the new names in the core of Antwerp, next to Birger Verstraete, Louis Verstraete, Frank Boya and Nill De Pauw. Lamkel Zé is also present again, as is Nsimba, who was allowed to fill in the cup final. Except Beiranvand Rodrigues is also missing from the knee due to a minor injury. Avadongo and Quirynen were passed.

The twenty names for the first league match: Butez, Matijas, Seck, Pius, De Laet, Batubinsika, Boya, Hongla, Buta, B. Verstraete, L. Verstraete, Haroun, Juklerod, Refaelov, Lamkel Zé, Miyoshi, Benson, Nsimba, The Peacock, Mbokani. "

https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20200807_9...-rodrigues-out

Comment

As I said, in training they’ll see Beiranvand is an elite goalie. I really believe in 5 years he can be in a elite UCL club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          As I said, in training they’ll see Beiranvand is an elite goalie. I really believe in 5 years he can be in a elite UCL club.
                          They already did because he got number one 🔥🔥

B3AF4C72-DB7D-48A0-B748-5A82A21D0EB1.jpeg
                          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            "No Beiranvand at Antwerp yet, Rodrigues out too

Even though Davor Matijas (20) did well in the cup final, we expect a tough goalkeeper battle between Jean Butez (25) and Alireza Beiranvand (27) at Antwerp. But not yet this weekend against Mouscron. After all, the latter is slightly injured in its core.
                            According to chairman Paul Gheysens, Beiranvand already made an impression on training - “How he dives, it seems that this is not possible. And he throws seventy meters to Mbokani. ” But he will have to wait a while to show that. He is missing due to a bruise. Butez can just start in goal against his ex-club - he came over from Mouscron. The Frenchman has everything in his own hands. As long as he performs, he has an advantage as number one.
                            Butez is one of the new names in the core of Antwerp, next to Birger Verstraete, Louis Verstraete, Frank Boya and Nill De Pauw. Lamkel Zé is also present again, as is Nsimba, who was allowed to fill in the cup final. Except Beiranvand Rodrigues is also missing from the knee due to a minor injury. Avadongo and Quirynen were passed.
                            The twenty names for the first league match: Butez, Matijas, Seck, Pius, De Laet, Batubinsika, Boya, Hongla, Buta, B. Verstraete, L. Verstraete, Haroun, Juklerod, Refaelov, Lamkel Zé, Miyoshi, Benson, Nsimba, The Peacock, Mbokani. "
                            https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20200807_9...-rodrigues-out
                            Personally don't expect him to start straight away. If he was already in Europe and just moved then yes. But he really needs to get used to the different culture and many things including like the way people interact with each other. As we all know Iranians are warmhearted and bond quickly. Europeans are cold hearted and never really bond unless they became friends in the kindergarten and grew up together. lol
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Europeans are cold hearted and never really bond unless they became friends in the kindergarten and grew up together. lol
                              Looool most true statement in the history of mankind!!

Comment

Beiro not even on the bench.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X