This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    better than "Portugese"??? Is everything okay at home?

Belgium league is so shit man. I was not expecting to see such crappy football in this league. It's been "bekesh ziresh" most of the time. Even in IPL teams don't play like that anymore.
    You clearly seem to be alone on this one friend....maybe watch it a bit more and re-evaluate bc it’s definitely not bad. If that were the case they wouldn’t have so many teams competing and getting good results in European competition every year and producing world class footballers year in year out (both domestic and foreign).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please tell me the titles that they have achieved in uefa champions league! They can't even qualify from their groups. Both of their teams always get knocked out of the competition and if they are lucky they get entry to european league which tehy do shit in that too.

I don't understand whats wrong with "some" people in this forum. They just find it hard to see the truth and insist on posting positive lies .

Its a fact Portuguese Primeira Liga >>>>>>> Belgium league!

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      You clearly seem to be alone on this one friend....maybe watch it a bit more and re-evaluate bc it’s definitely not bad. If that were the case they wouldn’t have so many teams competing and getting good results in European competition every year and producing world class footballers year in year out (both domestic and foreign).

Comment

According to this site Belgian Pro League is ranked 13th and Potugal Primeira Liga is 6th.
        https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...gues-in-europe
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Belgian league being better than Portugal is the best joke I’ve heard in a while. Portuguese leagues constantly exports players to top elite clubs such as Manchester teams, Barcelona, etc. and they’ve actually had success in UEFA competitions both Champions league and Europa league. Belgium constantly had Brugge at best finish 3rd in their champions league group and get demoted to the Europa league.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Belgian league being better than Portugal is the best joke I’ve heard in a while. Portuguese leagues constantly exports players to top elite clubs such as Manchester teams, Barcelona, etc. and they’ve actually had success in UEFA competitions both Champions league and Europa league. Belgium constantly had Brugge at best finish 3rd in their champions league group and get demoted to the Europa league.
            t
            bf, the budgets of the top belgian teams are not close to thsoe of porto, benfica, and even sporting. Brugge are playing with a very young side, almost exclusively academy kids and domestic players, and still posted strong results in CL, 2 wins vs zenit, 2 draws vs lazio.

But. I agree portugal is a stronger league. However, belgium is stronger to many other euro leagues, and to compare to PGPL is seriously laughable.

The same teams you say are shit (Gent and Antwerp) : Last seasonm before manager fiasco and losing their best player for 30 millions, Gent easily beat wolfsburg, st ettiene, and pushed roma very hard (1 draw and 1 loss) in knockouts, that they probably deserved to win.

Antwerp beat tottenham dservedly once this year and also posted solid results over course of EL group stage.

To compare to pgpl is just really out of order and out of touch with reality. You think those highlights look bad...Take a look at these gems

Belgian league is not a weak league, is constantly exporting players to top leagues around the world (many are very successful) and in terms of footballing infrastructure and talent development, the belgian FA is one of the best in the world, hence the status of their national team (finished 3rd at last WC).

The experience beira is having there, should he come through the other side of this rough patch/adaptation period which i think he will, is more useful for him and TM than another 100 games in PP.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              better than "Portugese"??? Is everything okay at home?

Belgium league is so shit man. I was not expecting to see such crappy football in this league. It's been "bekesh ziresh" most of the time. Even in IPL teams don't play like that anymore.
              Again, a league is more than their top3!

Belgium has a decent line of midtable clubs and their top teams such as Anderlecht and Club Brugge can give Benfice & Porto a good game.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Belgian league is certainly not better than Portuguese but the Belgian league in general is very competitive and there are very few "pushover" teams or easy 3 points for any teams.

So in that regard its very competitive
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Belgian league is certainly not better than Portuguese but the Belgian league in general is very competitive and there are very few "pushover" teams or easy 3 points for any teams.

So in that regard its very competitive
                  agreed. I would definitely rate it higher than eridivisie on the whole bc of that. Its just a much more physical and competitive league. Many teams have organized defenses and are hard to break down. In general we see belgian teams exporting many physical players that have no issue in leagues such as PL.

Ndidi (leicester), Kouliably (napoli), Berge (sheffield, will transfer to a big PL team this summer most likely), Osimhen (napoli via lille), Milinkovic Savic (lazio), Molinovski (atalanta), Maehle (atalanta), Castagna (leicester, atalanta before), Meunier (PSG), Dendocker (wolves) all in very recent times come to mind for their strong physical capacity. This is not even talking about the stars of their national team which mostly became superstars.

Tielemans, Salamaekers, Doku all are examples of more technical players they have successfully exported as well.

Even smaller teams like Charleroi and Oostende have made sales directly to top leagues recently, for good money too. Charleroi u21 RB went to Parma, oostend RB to lazio.

Im not sure how anybody in their right mind seriously compares this to PGPL... The numbers of players they export and success of those players is super impressive, esp considering the budgets they are working with.

Comment

Game tonight against cercle brugge

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Game tonight against cercle brugge
                      This thread and Beiranvand's tenure at Antwerp has become such an emotional roller coaster. I'm praying to whatever deity is out there that Ali keeps his calm/cool composure and manages another clean sheet.

Comment

Big game for Ali Beiro today. He keeps another clean sheet, and he'll start to be on a roll.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting comments from Antwerp coach: “we have never considered selling Beiro but we want to sign another GK”

https://goaldaily.ir/page/view/21979
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Interesting comments from Antwerp coach: “we have never considered selling Beiro but we want to sign another GK”

So they want to have 4 GKs on the roster? Are they playing some 4D chess overthere?

Comment

Is it bad that I want the opponent to attack on beiro's goal!! and then he performing some superman saves??

Comment

I think the above comment was followed by "if Butez is not to be available for the rest of the season". Butez's injury appears to be more serious than I thought. His comment makes sense as every team needs a solid backup goalkeeper. Who is first keeper and who is the back up will only be determined after signing another keeper. Until then, Beiro is the first keeper and after signing, they'll compare the two and realize that Beiro is best!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X