Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winning 1-0. Seem comfortable. They actually play quite solid stuff.

Comment

They’re playing a great game they should be up 3-4 goals if they took advantage of their chances
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

they won 1-0. If he can wrestle away starting spot which im convinced he will have the chance to do sooner or later, this is a very solid team for him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          they won 1-0. If he can wrestle away starting spot which im convinced he will have the chance to do sooner or later, this is a very solid team for him.
          yea
          checked they even lead the league now ...!! wow

i dont see a change coming on GK front as things stand for club unfortunately...!! he just have to train hard and stay patient.... and were probably better off hoping and preying for an injury to Buetz than a fk-up worthy of swap..???

Comment

If antwerp qualify before the last game, they may rotate their players and play beiro in white hart lane against Tottenham

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              If antwerp qualify before the last game, they may rotate their players and play beiro in white hart lane against Tottenham
              Tottenham now plays in “Tottenham Hotspur Stadium” - also I think butez will continue, he looks good for them. Beiranvand May need to ask for a loan
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very happy for Antwerp on this victory! Even if Ali didn’t play, I’m happy for him and his club

Ali will get his chance, don’t worry guys!

Comment

Alireza is in my opinion still our best Keep. I agree that he will get his chance to represent Antwerp, however his absence does impact on his TM chances. He will drop down the pecking order, if he won’t get to play and be tested in matches.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It's so hard for a new GK to break in. GK never tire out, never need to be subbed, never rotated. It's the hardest position to break into on a new team. He's fighting an uphill battle. The best chance he has to break in would be if the current keeper gets COVID or injured.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Alireza is in my opinion still our best Keep. I agree that he will get his chance to represent Antwerp, however his absence does impact on his TM chances. He will drop down the pecking order, if he won’t get to play and be tested in matches.
                      rightfully so too..!
                      personally prefer Amir and think barring physical traits, he is the overall better keeper...! im looking forward to a healthy intense competition between him and Amir for TM number 1 keep..!

and all these current starting problems facing Alireza boils down to the usual pity transfer delay antics of the goozoo's in PP front office ..! this overrated club, often ran by a bunch of clowns, has hampered the EU transfer prospect of more of our promising footballing talents, than probably all other combined..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        rightfully so too..!
                        personally prefer Amir and think barring physical traits, he is the overall better keeper...! im looking forward to a healthy intense competition between him and Amir for TM number 1 keep..!

and all these current starting problems facing Alireza boils down to the usual pity transfer delay antics of the goozoo's in PP front office ..! this overrated club, often ran by a bunch of clowns, has hampered the EU transfer prospect of more of our promising footballing talents, than probably all other combined..!

this.

and I'm a PP fan. but truth is truth.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          It's so hard for a new GK to break in. GK never tire out, never need to be subbed, never rotated. It's the hardest position to break into on a new team. He's fighting an uphill battle. The best chance he has to break in would be if the current keeper gets COVID or injured.
                          come on baby.. get the flu! Spin that PCR to 45 cycles! lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            simply ugly to think in that direction at all. I feel disgusted and ashamed reading that!

Go sportsmanship!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              simply ugly to think in that direction at all. I feel disgusted and ashamed reading that!

Go sportsmanship!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              I don't even think Diz meant any ill-will, he was just stating the only way for Beiro to get playing time is through Butez getting covid-19 or getting injured.

He never said he wished these things??

Anyways, nothing anyone can do here. Butez is playing good football. Beiro isn't at fault either, it's the careless PP management delaying his transfer

Comment

when does the belgian cup start? Beiro will surely get time there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X