Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^yep, i think in this case, Bei's starting will likely be facilitated faster if the team keep loosing and the coach feels the need to shock the playing squad in order to save his own ass..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
      I'm not worried at all about this. Butez is nothing special outside of having Belgian league experience (no international experience).
      Goalkeeper is a very hard position to overthrow. Typically needs a pretty horrific performance/string of bad results for the manager to consider a keeper change. On top of that, Beiro needs to familiarize himself with the club and how to communicate with his teammates.
      I say Beiro will be first-choice by the end of October.
      I’m not worried either but butez has actually looked better than I expected. Still Beira is of course better and should get the nod soon.....I’m not sure if it will be as fast as you’re expecting but soon enough.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I’m not worried either but butez has actually looked better than I expected. Still Beira is of course better and should get the nod soon.....I’m not sure if it will be as fast as you’re expecting but soon enough.
        I'll be honest I haven't actually seen him play myself. Was judging him based on his resume (only appeared for Lille 2nd team and Mouscron in Belgium), and wasn't impressed. Also think the fact that he wears an academy number (#46) played into my judgment :P
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

changing a keeper mid season is a rare phenomenal
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

how is his language skills, I assume at this stage it's well below "you are wachhhyng aishian football"?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
              how is his language skills, I assume at this stage it's well below "you are wachhhyng aishian football"?
              Football Ashia...legendary

https://youtu.be/-Ft5xjqtwR8

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

how come he is not playing?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Football Ashia...legendary
                  https://youtu.be/-Ft5xjqtwR8
                  Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  HOOOLY SHIT!

This clip takes me back! Back in the days (early/mid 00s), living in Canada, this was the only way I keep could up to date with Iranian football (visually) . Early Saturday mornings, if you were lucky enough, some weeks they would have clips of Iranian teams in Asian competitions.

God damn, time flies.

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                  Depends on who you ask. Some claim it's because goalies take a while to adjust to their new teams.

Me, in the other hand don't believe that. As there are numerous examples of Goalies going to a new team and taking over right away. Especially since Alireza's competition isn't some top tier goalie who has been starting for the Club for years.

I personally think that he either hasn't impressed enough, or that he might not be giving it his all ( after listening to the argument he had on IRIB 3, where he basically hinted that he was forced out of PP). Also his Coach is the same dude who is partially responsible for runing Rezaei's spot on Club Brugge.
                  Last edited by The; 09-25-2020, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    He got f***ed by Perspolis, BIG TIME. (And I'm saying this as somebody who has supported PP all my life and my entire family does. But after the AC fiasco and now this, I really don't know if I have it in me to support the club any more).

Basically PP played all the typical loos and nonor baazi Iranians play, didn't let him go until it was too late. Then, in typical chaotic and unprofessional Iranian fashion, Beiro ran into some visa troubles last minute and needed to get that sorted out. Then once he got to Belgium, he had to quarantine two weeks. By the time his quarantine ended, the season was already underway. He missed all of pre-season, and some time into the season as well, I believe. Obviously the coach had to pick a keeper for some of the pre-season games and also to begin the season. He picked Butez, beucause Beiranvand wasn't even around. Beiranvand came into the team while Butez was already starting. Butez has done decently ever since, and now the coach doesn't have a reason to drop him and play Beiranvand. As long as Butez performs to a decent level, Beiranvand won't get playing time. His only hope is for cup games, or if Butez screws up hard enough for the coach to make a gk-change, which is pretty rare.
                    sigpic

Comment

He will start playing soon. The club is giving him time to adapt and learn the language.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Aziz I hope and wish so 🤞🏼🙏🏼 However, it is very strange to the team’s fans why he has not been playing. Such a high caliber goalie. It is not like he’s competing against Nuer or Check. I have seen hot discussions on the team Facebook lately. Let’s hope that he’ll start soon. 🙏🏼
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Man dar morede Beiro DO tars daram:

1. Kerm-rizie Ivan Lenko.

2.Emkaane raftare gheire herfeie Beiranvand manande PAG pas az do mah dar Europa ("Velesh baba, miram al-Qatar va Dollar ja'am mikonam)
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

On the bench again

Comment

I hate to be so negative-thinking, but for Beiro's sake we have to hope Butez has a terrible game lol. That is literally the only way for Ali to have a chance to start. Butez bayad berine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Butez conceded in the 2nd minute

Comment

Working...
                                X