This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Could you summarize some things they are saying, if you don't mind.
    Someone commented how Beiranvand looks a lot better and more comfortable in goal despite the whole team playing bad. Most people agreed.

Another person said that Beiranvand and Seck don't deserve the loss

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Didn't read all their thread but they say their gk problem is now over. That they feel more confident with him,that he improved a lot and that him and another are the obly that don't deserve the loss
      I also checked the facebook. Same response from the fans in that medium. It seems they want him as the NO. 1. In fact majority (Except few immature teenage bigots who keep calling Alireza Burat), think that only player playing tight in that team is Beiro. Happy to see fans’ confidence in him. Hope he can pull out an away clean sheet or win in next match.
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        He did everything he could here. He's smothering the attacker, got arms and legs outstretched. Just a goal that takes a demi-god to stop.
        Poor Alireza. He does everything in that team. A lot of pressure playing in front of a very weak defense 😞 I kind of feel for Butez now! The club should really strengthen the defense specially that they have their EPL games coming.
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Man some of you guys are so damn negative, and not in a constructive way. You overreact. If you behave and think like that in your real life, seek help.

Comment

I agree that this is not the same alireza in world cup 2018 and asian cup but come ONNNN man . He is slowly gaining his form back after each game. I repeat BEIRO WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP GOALIES in belgian league . Just give him 8 more games and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Man some of you guys are so damn negative, and not in a constructive way. You overreact. If you behave and think like that in your real life, seek help.
              at the same time I wouldnt say praising him is being overly positive. He legitimately kept ANNtwerp in the game for longer than they should have been. A couple 1v1 situation in particular he dealt with excellently. Had no chance on goal 1 and on goal 2 did right thing to leave it to his defender. The guy fucked up badly and seems everybody that watched game (non-iranian) is blaming it on the defense as well.

Overall his exits in particular are looking better and better, his work 1v1 is unmatched for an iranian GK in a very very long time (the way he hurls himself with such speed and wingspan towards opponent coupled with good timing makes it so damn hard to finish what in theory should be a high percentage chance for forwards).

new coach needs to figure some shit out with their offense. Leko had them playing actually attractive football. Now they seem to be sitting back and trying to force 1-0 every game. Not sustainable in long run.

Comment

Is there any highlights?

Comment

Antwerp seshanbeh dobaare yek baazi dar lig daare roberooye Eupen.

Khoobe ke poshte sare ham mosaabeghe miyaad ta Beiro betoone chand maahi ke rooye nimkat bood zodtar jobran kone.

Va khodesh raa baraye baazi ba Rangers dar EL amaadeh kone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i watched the whole game last night. the second half was totally disaster for Antwerp. They have a few key players missing I think. The previous game they were very lucky to win. Beiro played solid in the last three games. None of the goals last night were due to him. He was totally let down. Second goal he is shouting and pointing to his defender to mark the guy who eventually scored. But the defenders totally ignored him and carried on taking pictures. Beiro has definitely found his feet in this team. He was in command. Defenders and most of the players need to be reprimanded for their abysmal play in last night's game.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Still no highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Still no highlights?
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLFMqChO5o

Comment

Neither goal was his fault at all - the first one beiro was semi blinded by the defender who somehow could not block that ball and the second one was a chip into the box with 3 defenders in the area vs one opposition forward that’s horrendous defending and communication. His save in the 71st was a beauty he looks like his confident self again IMO. The awkward save before that was a little suspect but all in all his D needs to step it up big time.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The 2nd goal in particular was embarrassing defending. 3 defenders and the Oostend forward got in between all of them. Khak bar sareshoon.

Comment

LOL the first goal against Antwerp: the assistant slices the ball through 5 (FIVE!) Antwerp defenders. And the second goal with the unmarked striker. Beiro is working solo on defense much of the time.

Comment

Lol Beiro looks totally pissed when he smashes the ball! If I could edit vid i would have from 2.35 -2.37 in my sig.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X