Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear someone shouting his name Ali Ali, whenever he has the ball. I'm not sure if it's the coach or the African Forward asking for the ball.

Comment

Very nicec team play by Antwerp which was destroyed by their striker.

Comment

The football level of this game is at the lowest I must admit from both team. BTW, Beiro dasht gand mizad dobare on a back pass. I dont understand why he always must take risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          The football level of this game is at the lowest I must admit from both team. BTW, Beiro dasht gand mizad dobare on a back pass. I dont understand why he always must take risks.
          Same here, in his first game he did that several times

Comment

Crap team. Can't keep the ball, cant pass properly, give the ball away too many times, instead of taking the ball forward they pass it back to Beiro and expect him to kick it away because they can't do it themselves. They would look stupid to just kick the ball away! This team is third or fourth in this league. Whoever says Belgian league is better than Iranian league needs to watch more football.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

very well worked goal antwerp.

1-0

Comment

Another clean sheet win for Beiro!

Comment

antwerp 1-0 win.

Beira solid. Didnt really put a foot wrong, one sar e toop maybe he could have just hit first time but he executed it properly and got ball out of danger in the end.

I think first order of business for the coach was to get defense more organized and they have done that by basically killing all offensive work they had before.

keep in mind they were without all their best offensive players today who were rested for the weekend.

Antwerp stay 3rd.

Comment

two clean sheets so far. well done Beiro I think I will stop watching Belgian football. waste of time.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      two clean sheets so far. well done Beiro I think I will stop watching Belgian football. waste of time.
                      LOL same here I guess

Comment

Painfully boring to watch
                        I logged on 3 times & could only bear to watch 5 minutes max at a time ..!
                        From what I saw Antwerp were in control of possession but couldn’t do jack squat in final third & Ali Bey coulda taken a long nap in goal w/o the ball ever get anywhere near him ..!
                        Still looks sorta nervous when asked to play the ball @ his feet & tasked with spreading it from back but overall a solid enough of a showing & another clean sheet to help further boost his moral ..!

Comment

Watched the whole game.

Had to make one save which he did well and besides that his throws and goal kicks were good.

He already has a higher rating after four games than butetz.

Will help him play with more confidence going forward.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Regardless of how heavily involved GKs are - 2 clean sheets is a big momentum builder. Hope it continues!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

has as many clean sheets in 3 league games as Butez in 19...

Comment

Porto aside, even Rio Ave and Maritimo matches are better than Antwerp, Charleroi and Gent. Liga NOS > Belgian League

Comment

Working...
                                X