This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Haj Agha... I am only responding to that post of yours and plus a summary of a general attitude in this thread. I haven't followed your previous post and don't know if you are a supporter, semi supporter, or hater of Beiranvand. All I can see is people suddenly become very very 'objective' and 'fair' and 'honest' blah blah in this threat only. In all other threads of our players we suddenly become extremely protective or stay quiet when the players are not performing well. I see a different pattern here. Otherwise as I said Beiro or other players really don't care what we say here. I am a supporter of Beiro and think he is currently the best keeper we have but I don't say bad words against Abedzadeh because he is also a TM player. My objection is to the bashing of our players, any of them. Because it does not make any difference but we provide amo for sport pundits to ridicule or belittle our players.
    I’m sorry but the problem here is that you have a very unique definition of supporting our players and a hyper sensitive approach to ppl to who criticize their game which you actually pretty much just admitted here:

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Maybe I ma just too nationalistic and don't like to hear crap talk about our football or players.
    Not much else to be said.

You can call it what you want but in reality any person taking the time to participate in an Iranian football forum, wake up at all times of the day to watch our guys play, miss work, school, etc. as many including myself who you’re trying to vilify here as if they are against players like Beiro is just flat out wrong. Everyone is here to root for him and pointing out his errors doesn’t change that in reality.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's not forget Butez also did have slip-ups at the beginning of the season, but Antwerp was able to recover and pull wins out of its ass.

Comment

Beiro not in the list of available players today. Unfortunately, the injury appears to be lingering.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Beiro not in the list of available players today. Unfortunately, the injury appears to be lingering.
          How accurate is the article on the front page from Tehran Times? It says that Voetbalkrant stated that Beiranvand will leave the club at the end of the season. I thought the consensus was that the coach liked Ali, has there been a falling out with the staff and Ali in the past couple of weeks? Going from sitting on the bench for backup duty while injured, to not even being listed available seems odd. Unless Butez is back at full health and is starting with De Wolf on backup duty.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              How accurate is the article on the front page from Tehran Times? It says that Voetbalkrant stated that Beiranvand will leave the club at the end of the season. I thought the consensus was that the coach liked Ali, has there been a falling out with the staff and Ali in the past couple of weeks? Going from sitting on the bench for backup duty while injured, to not even being listed available seems odd. Unless Butez is back at full health and is starting with De Wolf on backup duty.
              Same article quotes Alireza saying he will stay and fight for a spot:
              https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/458...ace-at-Antwerp

Although, something is definitely fishy. How can he bit fit enough for the bench mid-week, but not fit enough for the bench today?

Comment

Butez is back in the squad

Comment

wait what? Butez in ? Beiro out ?

Butez is not injured anymore? ???

Comment

Apparently he was injured last week but they still put him on the bench !!!!(according to some people on this forum) .
                    Originally posted by The View Post
                    Same article quotes Alireza saying he will stay and fight for a spot:
                    https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/458...ace-at-Antwerp
                    Although, something is definitely fishy. How can he bit fit enough for the bench mid-week, but not fit enough for the bench today?

Comment

De Wolf starting today. Butez on bench. No Beiro.

Comment

This is not good...

Comment

What an annoying time to get injured, hoping he stay strong and continues to fight for his spot
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

LOL, they are already down 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              De Wolf starting today. Butez on bench. No Beiro.
                              Are you sure? According to Google, only keeper on the bench is Davor Matijas (the youngest keeper).

Go Beiro!

https://www.google.com/search?q=antw...0yt0;ln;fp;1;;

Comment

Yes, Butez on bench. I just saw the highlights, the first goal was a freekick outside the box, not so much at fault. the second was a long shote out side the box, curled in. IMO, he was at fault and should have done better.

Comment

Working...
                                X