Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their official twitter account has him on the bench.

https://mobile.twitter.com/official_...64823797592064

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Their official twitter account has him on the bench.

https://mobile.twitter.com/official_...64823797592064
      Anyone watching the game live? We need camera footage as proof

Comment

So Butez fucks up big time within 5 minutes. One own goal and 5 min later commits a penalty. Wonder what the reactions would have been if that was Beiro
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Lol, at least some pleasure through that...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I hope all antwerp media sup and coach enjoy to eat their own sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              So Butez fucks up big time within 5 minutes. One own goal and 5 min later commits a penalty. Wonder what the reactions would have been if that was Beiro
              I thought the game ended goalless?

https://youtu.be/JQusPFEXDqw
              Last edited by Essi; 05-16-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                I thought the game ended goalless?
                huh?? your internet/computer/something must have froze when they were 0-0 ??

Ahan that was first leg
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

I dont get it. The highlights I posted was from May 13 and it ended 0-0?

*Edited*. The game from May 13 was first leg. They played the return game today and ended 2-1.
                  Last edited by Essi; 05-16-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    I dont get it. The highlights I posted was from May 14 and it ended 0-0?
                    first leg was on 13 May
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is highlights from tonight. Very bad quality though.

https://www.sporttube.com/event/3096...cident-9474604

https://www.sporttube.com/event/3096809#SJ4CCCG

Comment

Butez lets in another cheap goal. I think Beiro would have saved that.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

how long more before our belgic boys get homebound ...??
                          it looks like Bey's Annwept career is over already..? can't he request an early departure .... or has he already burned favors bridges already? by his earlier idiotic injury fakings to go to the last TM camp..?

Comment

Ahahaha spills the ball twice lol. losing 2-0.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

4 goals on butez he has a rating of 3.3 .

Comment

Beiranvand was cut out for one "bad" game and a nagging injury, yet this guy gets all the chances.

Its not surprising though, again as Mahdavikia said, when you're a foreign player in Europe, you have to do way better than the other guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X