X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is he not getting starts...

Comment

On bench tonight again. They are drawing at home 2-2 halftime result vs Oud-Heverlee

Comment

Fulltime 3-2 Antwerp.
        Last edited by Essi; 11-30-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Can he demand such a thing? He can probably ask but can't demand.
          Khob, beporse.

Hala khoob shod?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

for keeper is tough, if your reserve you have to wait till the main keeper either get inured or lose form. he can also try to get a loan, but he just went there, the reality is europe is like this, you go and your not the big dog any more. he have to work hard and gain his position back.

Comment

Now Tottenham and antwerp qualified, will leko start beiro or will he choose the safe way to top the group?

Comment

Beiro's situation is really getting frustrating. He could have shown in Europa league if it wasn't for the unlucky timings.

Comment

The team is winning and as long as that happens it will be hard for him to break in.

Comment

Does Belgium not have a cup? Figure he may play in those games, but weird that I haven't seen any cup games lol. Does anybody know anything about this? I'm not familiar with Belgian soccer very much,
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                      Does Belgium not have a cup? Figure he may play in those games, but weird that I haven't seen any cup games lol. Does anybody know anything about this? I'm not familiar with Belgian soccer very much,
                      Jan 10th is first cup match.

Comment

Beiro was in the middle of the celebration after Antwerp won its group and assured playoff birth in EL yesterday.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Beiro was in the middle of the celebration after Antwerp won its group and assured playoff birth in EL yesterday.

Go Beiro!

Albate Antwerp goroh raa hanooz naborde, agar dar akharin baazi ba Tottenham bebaaze mishe dovvom.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i actually think that he is content staying in Antwerp. It seems that he is really enjoying his time there judging off his instagram posts and overall attitude. There is no doubt in my mind that beira will seize the number 1 spot

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              i actually think that he is content staying in Antwerp. It seems that he is really enjoying his time there judging off his instagram posts and overall attitude. There is no doubt in my mind that beira will seize the number 1 spot
                              Competition is what makes gk's better too. He was stagnating at Persepolis the last couple seasons

Comment

His situation is quite unfortunate, but also there are positives. I think the higher level of training and competition, as well as the European atmosphere will advance his game in the long-rum.

At the latest, he should have the starting spot by next season. He/we may have to be content with cup games/scraps this season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X