This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    its behind pay wall, can you copy paste?
    It's all the stuff you have heard a million times already. Lol
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I just watched the highlights and I have to take what i said back few days ago. I said he needs 8 more games to get his form back but I can see that he has already gotten it back. Good to see beiro back ( hopefully i won't jynx it)

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      its behind pay wall, can you copy paste?
      This is the text i got after inspect elemnted it. And This is what I got from google translate. a

And then the sky cleared. He got seven goals in his box in his first three games, but in the past ten days he collected three clean sheets. Alireza Beiranvand (28) is currently doing so well at Antwerp - last night he was Man of the Match against Eupen - that even an extra goalkeeper is no longer so urgent. "All the Iranian people are praying for me."

Interviewing Alireza Beiranvand, it's an experience. We had an appointment at 11 this morning. Unfortunately, the Iranian is not here. Moreover, photos must also be taken first. Which means that we can finally ask our first question at 11:18 am. Next problem: the goalkeeper has to be at the table at noon. So we have less than 45 minutes, but because Beiranvand only speaks Farsi - the official language in Iran - we have to do everything through an interpreter, a friendly man. As a result, it takes twice as long to get an answer to our questions. Also striking: Beiranvand's answers are always much longer than what the interpreter tells us. “Ali wants to explain everything from needle to thread to make sure we understand him properly,” Shahram tells us. Which sometimes makes him achieve the exact opposite, but good. Isn't it difficult?

Comment

Comment

^LOL. The video above would have been the highlight reel for the opposing team had it not been for Beiro's heroics. Without Beiro, Antwerp's defense would have been revealed for the Swiss cheese it is.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            ^LOL. The video above would have been the highlight reel for the opposing team had it not been for Beiro's heroics. Without Beiro, Antwerp's defense would have been revealed for the Swiss cheese it is.
            It sucks that he is in a difficult situation like this with a soorakh defense, but it's also a blessing in disguise since he'll be getting back in form and by WC 2022 (if TM qualifies) Ali will be unstoppable. In addition, if he keeps up the good results, he'll get more exposure which is always a good thing.

Comment

Beiro is already among the top five highest rated players on whoscored for antwerp's team.

He's becoming more and more confident and I think hes pretty much taken the #1 spot in my view.

Hoping for some more europa experiences for beiro.

Such a hardworking guy, and with his story, nothing can break his morale and passion!
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Beiranvand: “I have not regretted my choice for Antwerp for a second”

A false start. That is how you could call Alireza Beiranvand (28) 's first half year at Antwerp. The low point was a coach who publicly put him to shit. But today the sky has cleared completely for the sympathetic and passionate Iranian. The man who still called Leko 'a bad choice' is now the first choice. Without discussion. “I never doubted myself. Not a moment. ”

Wednesday morning, just after eleven o'clock at the Bosuil. Beiranvand gets off the elevator on the third floor with a delay of a few minutes. The cheerful Iranian sees that a photo shoot is also planned prior to the interview, and quickly puts his hair in the right fold in front of the mirror wall. The goalie is delighted the day after his top performance against Eupen, and likes to take posing.

It is now twenty past eleven when Beiranvand settles down in the cozy seats, for a chat about his Antwerp adventure so far. With an interpreter, in Persian, because he will not get any further than a 'merci' on our congratulations for his third clean sheet of the season. The translations after each question and answer ensure that the clock strikes twelve hours in no time. Lunch time, and this interview also interrupted abruptly.

Many extra questions about his unlikely life course, his eccentric goalkeeper style and his popularity with the Iranian people and now also the Antwerp fans have unfortunately not been given to us. Well, if he continues to act at this level, we will undoubtedly get another chance later in the season. Just like he got another chance, last season ...

You are finally the undisputed number one at Antwerp.

"Thank you. (laughs) And happy or not happy, I knew that one day I would have my chance again. And that I just had to grab it. ”

However, it looked less rosy for a long time. Eupen was only your seventh match for Antwerp. Did you expect that?

“No, far from it. I signed a contract here as the first goalkeeper, and was also able to submit some letters of honor. For example, I was voted the best goalkeeper of the Asian Champions League several times. And I stopped a penalty from Ronaldo at the World Cup. But the corona pandemic has put a spanner in the works. ”

And while you were stuck in Iran, Antwerp attracted another keeper with Jean Butez.

“A decision that, of course, I fully understood from the club's point of view. What I didn't understand, however, is that the coach told me when I arrived that I had a training delay of two months. As if I had been stationary in Iran during all that period… ”

“What frustrated me even more is that at the start of the season, when the results against Mouscron (1-1) and Cercle Brugge (2-1 loss) were disappointing, I still had no chance. (determined) I spoke to Leko about this: 'I come from far to here to be the first goalkeeper. Then I also expect you to give me a chance. ' But I didn't get it until much later. ”

Do you consider yourself a better goalkeeper than Butez?

“It's not about who is better or worse. We get along well outside the field. But once on the field we are enemies, and I expect a fair chance. Did you know that I even dropped an international match against Bosnia in November, to continue training at Antwerp, and thus gain the coach's confidence? ”

In December it finally happened. Butez got some rest and you started in the top game against Tottenham.

“I started off hesitantly, I admit, after five months without any feeling of competition. Moreover, I had only recently recovered from a hamstring injury. ”

However, it was not a bad game. And you just stood there against Club Brugge. But after the defeat, Leko was tough: “It was a bad choice for me to put Beiranvand in goal. We bet he would be top, but he wasn't. ”

“I didn't think that was professional. Leko then tried to crack me mentally. While I don't expect that from a coach, whom I consider a father figure. I was also wrongfully sidelined. A bad game of my own against Club Brugge? I certainly didn't make a technical mistake, like a ball slipping through my hands. They weren't absolutely avoidable goals. ”

“How can you say something like that about the goalkeeper, after we fell with ten men after fifteen minutes? Okay, my kick-off (which ushered in Gelin's red card, ed.) Was bad, but there were still plenty of players to rectify the situation. If you saw the match against Club correctly, it could just as well have been 0-4 or even 0-5. ”

We feared for a moment after those statements by Leko: Beiranvand is now gone.

“No, I never thought about leaving. I wanted to do my best even more. And convince the trainer that I was the man he needed. ”

“I also learned that when I was still a nomad and street sweeper in Iran. I come from the underdeveloped province of Lorestan where you have to work hard for your money. You really have to earn that income. Our sense of honor does not allow for laziness or cheating. ”

“And I also carry that through on the field. I would put my head in front of a ball so as not to swallow a goal. I sometimes also discuss it with my teammates: "You have to train harder, be even harder for yourself."

You have clearly never doubted yourself?

"Never. Not a moment. I haven't regretted signing here for a second, really. Every day I enjoy working more and more in Europe. ”

Your more than three million Iranian followers now also clearly enjoy it. Is their support important to you?

“Yes, because this is my first club in Europe. All the Iranian people are praying for me. That pushes me further to work even harder. I sometimes miss my home country. But bon, next month Iran will play two World Cup qualifying matches against Hong Kong and Cambodia. Just be sure I'll be there. This time I will not say no to the Persian Lions. ” (laughs)

Did you also receive a lot of support from your teammates during that difficult period?

"Absolutely. I get along with everyone, although my English isn't too good yet. We joke a lot with each other. Especially with Seck I laugh a bit. Who are my best friends in the locker room? I don't need the defenders who are in front of me anymore. ” (winks)

And a coach who believes in you, like Frank Vercauteren now?

“Well… Like I said, I knew my chance would come. Nor is there any point in dwelling on the past. Those things just happen in football. Just look at Kepa, with eighty million euros the most expensive and one of the best goalkeepers in the world. He is now on the couch at Chelsea. And Mourinho also put Iker Casillas next to the team at Real Madrid. ”

Are you also not afraid of losing your place when Butez returns from injury?

“No, that decision is in the hands of the coach. And I know that I will not be playing at Antwerp until the end of my days. I want to show the best of myself here, and take the club to the next level, then move to a bigger European club, one of the best in the world. You'll see."

Source: Gazet van Antwerpen , translated by Google
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Beiranvand: “I have not regretted my choice for Antwerp for a second”

A false start. That is how you could call Alireza Beiranvand (28) 's first half year at Antwerp. The low point was a coach who publicly put him to shit. But today the sky has cleared completely for the sympathetic and passionate Iranian. The man who still called Leko 'a bad choice' is now the first choice. Without discussion. “I never doubted myself. Not a moment. ”

Wednesday morning, just after eleven o'clock at the Bosuil. Beiranvand gets off the elevator on the third floor with a delay of a few minutes. The cheerful Iranian sees that a photo shoot is also planned prior to the interview, and quickly puts his hair in the right fold in front of the mirror wall. The goalie is delighted the day after his top performance against Eupen, and likes to take posing.

It is now twenty past eleven when Beiranvand settles down in the cozy seats, for a chat about his Antwerp adventure so far. With an interpreter, in Persian, because he will not get any further than a 'merci' on our congratulations for his third clean sheet of the season. The translations after each question and answer ensure that the clock strikes twelve hours in no time. Lunch time, and this interview also interrupted abruptly.

Many extra questions about his unlikely life course, his eccentric goalkeeper style and his popularity with the Iranian people and now also the Antwerp fans have unfortunately not been given to us. Well, if he continues to act at this level, we will undoubtedly get another chance later in the season. Just like he got another chance, last season ...

You are finally the undisputed number one at Antwerp.

"Thank you. (laughs) And happy or not happy, I knew that one day I would have my chance again. And that I just had to grab it. ”

However, it looked less rosy for a long time. Eupen was only your seventh match for Antwerp. Did you expect that?

“No, far from it. I signed a contract here as the first goalkeeper, and was also able to submit some letters of honor. For example, I was voted the best goalkeeper of the Asian Champions League several times. And I stopped a penalty from Ronaldo at the World Cup. But the corona pandemic has put a spanner in the works. ”

And while you were stuck in Iran, Antwerp attracted another keeper with Jean Butez.

“A decision that, of course, I fully understood from the club's point of view. What I didn't understand, however, is that the coach told me when I arrived that I had a training delay of two months. As if I had been stationary in Iran during all that period… ”

“What frustrated me even more is that at the start of the season, when the results against Mouscron (1-1) and Cercle Brugge (2-1 loss) were disappointing, I still had no chance. (determined) I spoke to Leko about this: 'I come from far to here to be the first goalkeeper. Then I also expect you to give me a chance. ' But I didn't get it until much later. ”

Do you consider yourself a better goalkeeper than Butez?

“It's not about who is better or worse. We get along well outside the field. But once on the field we are enemies, and I expect a fair chance. Did you know that I even dropped an international match against Bosnia in November, to continue training at Antwerp, and thus gain the coach's confidence? ”

In December it finally happened. Butez got some rest and you started in the top game against Tottenham.

“I started off hesitantly, I admit, after five months without any feeling of competition. Moreover, I had only recently recovered from a hamstring injury. ”

However, it was not a bad game. And you just stood there against Club Brugge. But after the defeat, Leko was tough: “It was a bad choice for me to put Beiranvand in goal. We bet he would be top, but he wasn't. ”

“I didn't think that was professional. Leko then tried to crack me mentally. While I don't expect that from a coach, whom I consider a father figure. I was also wrongfully sidelined. A bad game of my own against Club Brugge? I certainly didn't make a technical mistake, like a ball slipping through my hands. They weren't absolutely avoidable goals. ”

“How can you say something like that about the goalkeeper, after we fell with ten men after fifteen minutes? Okay, my kick-off (which ushered in Gelin's red card, ed.) Was bad, but there were still plenty of players to rectify the situation. If you saw the match against Club correctly, it could just as well have been 0-4 or even 0-5. ”

We feared for a moment after those statements by Leko: Beiranvand is now gone.

“No, I never thought about leaving. I wanted to do my best even more. And convince the trainer that I was the man he needed. ”

“I also learned that when I was still a nomad and street sweeper in Iran. I come from the underdeveloped province of Lorestan where you have to work hard for your money. You really have to earn that income. Our sense of honor does not allow for laziness or cheating. ”

“And I also carry that through on the field. I would put my head in front of a ball so as not to swallow a goal. I sometimes also discuss it with my teammates: "You have to train harder, be even harder for yourself."

You have clearly never doubted yourself?

"Never. Not a moment. I haven't regretted signing here for a second, really. Every day I enjoy working more and more in Europe. ”

Your more than three million Iranian followers now also clearly enjoy it. Is their support important to you?

“Yes, because this is my first club in Europe. All the Iranian people are praying for me. That pushes me further to work even harder. I sometimes miss my home country. But bon, next month Iran will play two World Cup qualifying matches against Hong Kong and Cambodia. Just be sure I'll be there. This time I will not say no to the Persian Lions. ” (laughs)

Did you also receive a lot of support from your teammates during that difficult period?

"Absolutely. I get along with everyone, although my English isn't too good yet. We joke a lot with each other. Especially with Seck I laugh a bit. Who are my best friends in the locker room? I don't need the defenders who are in front of me anymore. ” (winks)

And a coach who believes in you, like Frank Vercauteren now?

“Well… Like I said, I knew my chance would come. Nor is there any point in dwelling on the past. Those things just happen in football. Just look at Kepa, with eighty million euros the most expensive and one of the best goalkeepers in the world. He is now on the couch at Chelsea. And Mourinho also put Iker Casillas next to the team at Real Madrid. ”

Are you also not afraid of losing your place when Butez returns from injury?

“No, that decision is in the hands of the coach. And I know that I will not be playing at Antwerp until the end of my days. I want to show the best of myself here, and take the club to the next level, then move to a bigger European club, one of the best in the world. You'll see."

Source: Gazet van Antwerpen , translated by Google
                  I have the names of those who bashed Beiro and also have asked Beiro to put a dirty short aside. )
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Is this game on Shabahke Varzesh?

Comment

Moghanlou or beiro, which one to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          tough choice...!
                          goalie are tough to get hyped about watching... unless they are playing a superior team and our man's called up to action frequently..!!
                          on the other hand this gentle giant of ours aint all that great of a striker and doubtful he can get a goal today vs Braga..?
                          i guess any will do until mehdi take the field ..!!

good working link for me at least ftb

http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo3.html

Comment

antwerp 1-0. Insane goal.

They are dominating and playing some great stuff, creating many chances.

This looks like the team that is fighting at top of table and performed well in EL.

Beira with some solid exits so far.

Comment

Wow. His work with feet is really improving. Under a lot of pressure and played out like a boss. They beat the press with his smart pass and break up other end and nearly score.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Both?

Comment

Working...
                                X