Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Sailiya (Qat) - Shahr Khodrou (Irn) | Al Rayyan (Qat) - Esteghlal F.C. (Irn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all Iranians for 4 back to back wins by Esteghlal and Khodro.

Esteghlal’s finishing was just flawless. Such clinical execution on their last touches. It was a breath of fresh air in our football as in international stages in particular our teams suffer from precision in front of the goal.

Feels amazing to have 4 teams in ACL. BTW in the previous years wasn’t the playoffs only one game before qualifying to group stages?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hghlights:

Comment

I kinda feel bad for Karim, imagine what he's going through now...he was in tears at the end of the penalty shoot out. Of course I'm happy that the Iranian team progressed but his facial expression was telling alot...

Comment

Rahmati was the reason why Khodro beat Sailiya, not only because of penalty but he saved at least three %100 goal scoring chance. during the match. Khodro got really lucky though.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Don’t worry it will go penalty shootout and Rahmati will turn into Prime Neuer and save their asses

Comment

Esteghlal has a strong team. Lucky for majidi strama did a lot of the coaching and fundamental work, discovering new combinations (Diabate ghayedi as two forwards, something majidi wouldnt have thought up). All he has to do is keep morale high and pick xi.

They have good options as well now with addition of Motahari who I think is a really good forward for PGPL standards. Taherkhani is physically really good, solid cb.

Al Rayyan have some great players. Mercado was playing in Sevilla until very recently and starting for argnetina in big matches, Brahimi of course a star in portugal and CL for so long.

And Khodro against the odds with a great result.

Wishing all the teams the best. Hope a few new talents can emerge. It is easier for european clubs to scout our players in ACL than in Iran. For now I think ghaedi is showing how good he is. Ali nemati and Taherkhani are two solid young CBs as well.

Comment

Cheghadr khoobeh Mehdi Ghaedi. I want to see him in Team Melli. He’s really good, and my opinion is not just based on today. It’s based on today, Esteghlal’s last match, their 3 previous league matches without Farhad Majidi. Stramacconi really did do a good job by pushing Ghaedi, with trusting him and coaching him. He has a bright future ahead and he should choose Europe as soon as a club (with a great and reputable U-22/U-23) comes knocking.

Comment

Hossein Hosseini has been in amazing shape lately, i guess the three keepers will be Beiro, Hosseini and Abedzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Hghlights:

LOL Al Soorakh.....
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Hossein Hosseini has been in amazing shape lately, i guess the three keepers will be Beiro, Hosseini and Abedzadeh.
                      He’s always been good - IMO the most fundementally sound GK in Iran ever after abedzadeh
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        He’s always been good - IMO the most fundementally sound GK in Iran ever after abedzadeh
                        Yeah he’s been doing well. Rashid Mazaheri used to be 3rd for me but now Hosseini has taken his place in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Agreed. He's a better shot stopper that Beiro IMO

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                            wow Padideh wins in PKs 5-4. The only one missing for Qatari club was Karim Ansarifard.
                            And this is the same guy who scored beautifully from penalty spot at world cup 2018 in a very intense and stressful game against portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              And this is the same guy who scored beautifully from penalty spot at world cup 2018 in a very intense and stressful game against portugal!
                              It happens... I honestly don't think it was intentional.

Comment

Working...
                              X