Comment

https://redditts.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/188906

Perspolis game

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Perspolis Game, pretty solid stream

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/67697/Pe...Al_Taawon.html

Comment

Nemati is so frustrating to watch sometimes, if Skocic invites him to TM he is sending out a very poor message
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Congrats everyone. We did it. Damet garm Shojaaaaaa
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

FT: Persepolis 1-0 Al Tawoon, Sepahan 0-2 Al Nassr
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mohebi needs to leave Iran ASAP. The guy oozes with so much potential. But needs refinement to his game. Him and Delfi on the wings in the future would be so dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Mohebi needs to leave Iran ASAP. The guy oozes with so much potential. But needs refinement to his game. Him and Delfi on the wings in the future would be so dangerous.
                    Mohebi and Ghaedi are both amazing players, really excited to see them flourish in the future, they will do great things for TM.

Comment

Look at the AFC that already given Al Tawon (al Tahavo) 1 point. They are some sorry asses indeed. Proof that they are against Iranian teams:

[ATTACH]18765[/ATTACH]
                      Attached Files
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Perspolis of the second half was solid and deserves to win. Good job to the team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why was Lak in the goal for Persepolis and not Rado?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Why was Lak in the goal for Persepolis and not Rado?
                              Hamed Lak is a solid goalkeeper, that's why.

Comment

I am not even PP fan but Yahya deserves a lot of credit. Everybody made fun of him and said this was Brankos team and Calderons team (which to a certain extent the part about branko was true) but he gathered them mentally for last chip, and now seriously did well tonight. Torabi, Alipour, Beira are the 3 best PP players and he replaced them with very avg pahlevan, alekasir, lak and still got the result.

Deserves a lot of credit for that and I hope he can keep it up. We need more yahyas in our football. Young iranian coaches with low hashieh and tactical competency.

Comment

Working...
                                X