AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so angry, we had this game...

Yahya is an amazing coach, Abdi a future star, Lak with Abedzadeh level confidence, and Hosseini put everything he had onto that pitch to win it for us. We had everything going for us, but not the ref, OUR OWN PLAYERS decided to blow the game. I can't fucking believe it.

Also Bashar Rasan is going to be missed, one of the only few calm players on the pitch today, and easily the most skilled.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
      Of course sometimes they are...but really? Both of these Teams would be eaten alive by any Champions League Team from Europe........These two Teams played no where near Euro League Level! Im also watching a lot of 2nd Bundesliga Matches....theres NO WAY Ulsan or PP would beat any of the Teams from 2nd Bundesliga in a competetive Match after what ive seen in this AFC Final!
      Which is it? Bundesliga 3, Champions League Team? Bundesliga 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Va dar zemn, Bashar Resan hagheshe bere lige Porteghaal baazi kone, na dar yek bashgaahe qatari toop bezaane.
        Mehdi Abdi too in a couple of seasons

Comment

Side note, Lak praying in middle of the field instead going into the box was one of the funniest things I've seen during a football match.

Comment

Bit Garam was the player who scored against us in the 2011 Asian Cup too in overtime. He got MVP of the game (or tournament.. not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by maziar
              If PP was a team from the Gulf, he would've awarded those penalties and send off the defender.
              NO Iranian should say the Gulf!!!!!!!!!!!!
              What the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!
              from the Persian Gulf.
              Then with this mentality we expect to win. We have fundamental mentality problem and no knowledge of history.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I guess next year, we will have Isa, Amiri and Pahlevan back and we will still be a contender. I just don't understand why Shiri played that "Kiri" handball. Just wow how brain-dead he was. I shed a few teardrops but I guess the AFC showed once again how biased they are as we could have tied the game if they were a little fair. My motto has not changed much..... " F the AFC". "F them Good!!", those Mofos are never good to Iran and Iranian teams. We saw it once again.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  KC is an SS fan, looking at the messages of many SS fans on the youtube chats, they were supporting Ulsan.
                  My logic even if you are an SS fan, the trickle down of PP winning is good for iranian football in general.
                  KC is a class act. Lets not drag him to this discussion.

Also I know plenty of SS fans (my generation) who supported PP tonight and are sad now.
                  Those “young” kids will grow up eventually too one day.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    KC is a class act. Lets not drag him to this discussion.
                    Also I know plenty of SS fans (my generation) who supported PP tonight and are sad now.
                    Those “young” kids will grow up eventually too one day.
                    I'm not dragging him in the discussion. So lets leave it there Farhad.

He's a class act and supports TM and loves Iran. I think you misunderstood my post, and you mentioned him in the first place. Thank you, chakerim.

Love iran and iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by maziar
                      If PP was a team from the Gulf, he would've awarded those penalties and send off the defender.
                      Its called PERSIAN Gulf!!!!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Which is it? Bundesliga 3, Champions League Team? Bundesliga 2?
                        All of them...3rd Bundesliga way more attractive to watch...2nd Bundesliga and CL Teams would all beat these two...you choose by yourswlf which one you prefer to beat the Hell out of either Ulsan an PP.......to sum it up....BOTH PP and ULSAN are super weak Teams compared to European Teams...AFC CL may be continental relevant....International vise..its CRAP!

Comment

Persian gulf will ALWAYS be persian.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Side note, Lak praying in middle of the field instead going into the box was one of the funniest things I've seen during a football match.
                            LOL I was shouting at my tv. There’s one minute left, get in the box!

Comment

A clear penalty not given for PP. Remember Koreans are as bad as Arabs when it comes to cheating in sports. They have ruined the Olympics (famous boxer Roy Jones Jr got robbed), WC and Asian Games. The opponent also got lucky in the semi-final.

Comment

I wish for once the referee will not be against an Iranian team, just once......

Comment

Working...
                                X