No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No conspiracy. Individual mistakes. We had the game.

Comment

I can't believe we topped off the idiotic mistake TM had versus Japan where they stopped playing in the middle of the game, by giving not one, but two STUPID penalties, the second one being probably the most stupid mistake I have seen so far from an Iranian player.

You are a PROFESSIONAL footballer, and you jump in the air with your arm raised as high as it can go and you flick the ball.... with VAR present ... WTF ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Golmohammadi is the only positive I see from this whole campaign. For once a domestic coach with good modern tactics and adaptability. Hope he can learn from this any next time he coaches a team hire a psychologist for the players or something

Comment

^ hey people, what happened to our VAR decision??? it was a clear penalty but the referee did not even look at it. So I suggest you to "BE QUIET". There is a valid "Conspiracy Theory", so shut up and be fair.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            No conspiracy. Individual mistakes. We had the game.
            definitely. But the two non calls on PKs for us were also quite bizarre. Both even according to aussie commentary were total PKs.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              KC is an SS fan, looking at the messages of many SS fans on the youtube chats, they were supporting Ulsan.
              My logic even if you are an SS fan, the trickle down of PP winning is good for iranian football in general.
              We're all Iranian and when it comes our country against an international club/opponent should be supporting our own no matter what
              Last edited by Hosseini; 12-19-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                Totally disagree! Finals of tournaments are often of lower quality.
                Of course sometimes they are...but really? Both of these Teams would be eaten alive by any Champions League Team from Europe........These two Teams played no where near Euro League Level! Im also watching a lot of 2nd Bundesliga Matches....theres NO WAY Ulsan or PP would beat any of the Teams from 2nd Bundesliga in a competetive Match after what ive seen in this AFC Final!

Comment

By far the easiest competition we have had in the Finals and still we blew it.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The first one was a 100% penalty for PErspolis, and tv didnt show it again !!!! Only 1 time, so sad

Comment

Va dar zemn, Bashar Resan hagheshe bere lige Porteghaal baazi kone, na dar yek bashgaahe qatari toop bezaane.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Uhh... there is always next year guys

Comment

The thing that annoys me is that Ulsan wasn't even that good in the second half. Like if PP had Pahlevan and Amiri, we could have won that.

Unbelievable handball. Never have seen a player make a mistake like that.

Yahya had the right tactics but failed with his subs. Shojaie should have been on at least 10 minutes earlier when Alisha was burnt out.

Overall, not a complete failure as the game was lost because of a brain-fart, but we could have won that.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            And here come the conspiracy theories about how the ref somehow is the reason they lost. Reality check: Persepolis shot themselves in the foot this game and have nobody to blame but themselves. Besides, at a glance their penalty claims were soft at best. Nourollahi was dragging the shirt of his defender as he went down, practically pulled the defender down on himself. Second incident you could make an argument that the defender got the ball with very little contact with the forward.

If anything needs to change it’s this ‘injustice’ mentality in game where our players toss themselves around and then CONSTANTLY come sprinting to referees asking for calls I mean especially when I see someone like kanani do it who cost us the game against Japan, it makes my blood boil.
                            I'm happy to concede when the ref had no impact... but this game was not one of them. First one he was dragged down bro

Comment

There was one sequence in the second half we didn’t get a replay of. I think ramezani or someone had the ball and there was a WIDE OPEN layoff to the right that could have been buried for a 90% goal. Anyone remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Im very impressed with yahya. Every game he got his tactics spot on. Every game he dealt with many problems. Each time he responded. Today, missing 4 key guys, was no different.

I think he will become future TM coach. He is so calm, and never loses his capacity to THINK. Unlike some of his players.
                                He is certainly future TM coach material. Even our best man manager coaches struggle with exorcising the elements that we saw in the second half - wasting time flapping hands at each other, crowding the ref etc.... It's understandable in the context of the recent history of the country I think. Was good to have heads like Seyed Jalal around.

Queiroz did well to get a world class sports psychologist, even that didn't help us against Japan...

Comment

Working...
                                X