No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baba... the VAR check for PP should've been 100% a penalty looking at the foul. That makes no sense esp when you gave 2 to the other team?

Ref barely even glanced at the VAR. Looked performative

Comment

I thought Persepolis played great. I feel bad for Yahya. He had a perfect gameplan aside from the first 15 minutes and 2 boneheaded mistakes cost us.

I’m still so upset we didn’t go into the half up 1-0. I cannot believe Lak saved the penalty and it went right back to Negrao

Ulsan has nothing on Kashima antlers. That was a deserved loss but this feels just...empty

Comment

The Curse of IR continues.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Lol agha you were a few minutes in front of us the whole time....
          Many times I missed Irans game. This time I was lucky having Fox Australia... thats all. Tried my best to update, while having an eye on KC in Gen Forum. He seemed to have missed that we had a game here...lol
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Iran will never win everything. My god what horrible mistakes, I’m speechless

Comment

Both Ulsan an PP played weeeeeeaaaak. Watching this game...a FINAL of the AFC CL... Made me want to watch 3rd Bundesliga....this was all around such a low Level of Soccer that im 100% sure ANY Euro League Team would have beaten both of them by at least a 3 Goal Margin.

Comment

KC is an SS fan, looking at the messages of many SS fans on the youtube chats, they were supporting Ulsan.

My logic even if you are an SS fan, the trickle down of PP winning is good for iranian football in general.

Comment

The choke artists of Asia.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

A typical cruel football game or final for one side and a real lucky one for the other.

Comment

Persepolis was the better team overal. Respect to Yahya and the players!
                      Beautiful play through the middle.

Let down by two bone-headed individual mistakes and a non-given penalty towards the end.

Comment

This game summarize iranian football perfectly:

1: bad luck as always

2: stupid individuel mistakes that costs us

3: fans blaming everybody else but the team

The mentality has always Been our biggest weakness. And its from the players to the fans

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                          Both Ulsan an PP played weeeeeeaaaak. Watching this game...a FINAL of the AFC CL... Made me want to watch 3rd Bundesliga....this was all around such a low Level of Soccer that im 100% sure ANY Euro League Team would have beaten both of them by at least a 3 Goal Margin.
                          Totally disagree! Finals of tournaments are often of lower quality.

Comment

And here come the conspiracy theories about how the ref somehow is the reason they lost. Reality check: Persepolis shot themselves in the foot this game and have nobody to blame but themselves. Besides, at a glance their penalty claims were soft at best. Nourollahi was dragging the shirt of his defender as he went down, practically pulled the defender down on himself. Second incident you could make an argument that the defender got the ball with very little contact with the forward.

If anything needs to change it’s this ‘injustice’ mentality in game where our players toss themselves around and then CONSTANTLY come sprinting to referees asking for calls I mean especially when I see someone like kanani do it who cost us the game against Japan, it makes my blood boil.

Comment

Dota eshtebaahe fardie ABAKI va ALAKI KOLLE baazi raa avaz kard.

Ulsan teami nabood ke betoone bedoone in eshtebaha in baazi raa haminjoori bebare.

PP vaghean pas az in do eshtebaah talaash raa kard va agar Noroullahi on avvalin pentaly ra nemidaad man fekr mikonam teamesh ghahremaan mishod.

Be har haal ma SARANJAM yek morrabbie iranie dorost o hesaabi daarim be naame Yahya.

In team raa saakhte va omidvaram azash poshitbaani beshe

va sharaate monaasebi behesh daade beshe ta ham khodesh va ham teamesh rosht konand.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Im very impressed with yahya. Every game he got his tactics spot on. Every game he dealt with many problems. Each time he responded. Today, missing 4 key guys, was no different.

I think he will become future TM coach. He is so calm, and never loses his capacity to THINK. Unlike some of his players.

Comment

Working...
                                X