AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Okay, I see. Daneshgar was accused of blocking the view of the keeper according to the ref/AFC. Clearly he has supernatural abilities since it appears he can be in two places at once. What a sham.

Someone post this on Reddit

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
      I’ve never seen a goal called back like the goal the took away from SS.
      Then you probably never saw Iran vs Uzbekistan in Azadi for the 2014 WCQ looooool it’s funny this only happens against our teams never for fuck AFC

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Then you probably never saw Iran vs Uzbekistan in Azadi for the 2014 WCQ looooool it’s funny this only happens against our teams never for fuck AFC
        I have never heard/seen this in ANY other international competition unless it involves Iran...wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          I really get mad when Iranians are discriminated against in preference of other nationalities.
          When the AFC will stop their bullshit behavior against Iran and Iranians?
          We are so weak in every domain that everybody can abuse us without facing any csq.
          At least we should have withdrawn this farce when they started to implement the neutral venues for iranian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            You can see the goal in this link, ref and linesman will be having a good night out later with the bribe they must have taken. Disgusting decision.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAFCCL/...22335385423873
            You do realize that SS missed a PK. If that is indeed the case (your bribery hypothesis), the ref wouldn't have awarded a PK to SS to begin with.

Comment

Please share links to Persepolis games if anyone has!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This Sharjah team is really bad and we are now tied 2-2. Golmohamadi is a bad coach for Persepolis. Team has no discipline and focus.

Comment

Yani harshooti mizanan Beiranvand gets scored on. This guy has lost it. He needs to go to a bad team in the league and start over Again. This defense is horrible

Comment

How come Iranian teams cant close out a lead to HT or FT?

Comment

Too bad they could not keep Calderon. He was a great coach and a gentleman, Persepolis has a great team this year they could have done something in the ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        Yani harshooti mizanan Beiranvand gets scored on. This guy has lost it. He needs to go to a bad team in the league and start over Again. This defense is horrible
                        What is he supposed to save with this shooti defense? They're leaving all sorts of space. He has no cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          What is he supposed to save with this shooti defense? They're leaving all sorts of space. He has no cover.
                          But he was much sharper and made quicker decisions before. He doesn’t move as quick. I feel like since he has the new contract with the other team he has kind stopped carrying so much. He use to get pissed at the defense and talk more and i don’t see that

Comment

Rado got punished for 7-8 clean sheets and was never played again after such amazing track record. Mainly due to bazikon salari trait of Iranian coaches.

Our defense is horrendous. Kanani is terrible. He was faulty with TM as well. I am not impressed with anything I am seeing ATM. Especially Yahya. 2 of our best players Stokes and Bashar keep coming on after 70’. I don’t get his logic.

Overall very disappointed with Perspolis and pretty much all our 4 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Rado got punished for 7-8 clean sheets and was never played again after such amazing track record. Mainly due to bazikon salari trait of Iranian coaches.

Our defense is horrendous. Kanani is terrible. He was faulty with TM as well. I am not impressed with anything I am seeing ATM. Especially Yahya. 2 of our best players Stokes and Bashar keep coming on after 70’. I don’t get his logic.

Overall very disappointed with Perspolis and pretty much all our 4 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Welcome, you discovered the level of iranian football!Unfortunately our only hope is some legionnaires that are above that abyssal level.

We can only count on some luck (luck =our best players getting hired by adequate euro teams + these players doing the right career choice + work/mental/injuryfree).

Comment

Really strong possibility that no Iranian teams advance to the next round.

Comment

Working...
                                X