AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    My thoughts exactly. If Berio hadn't lost his focus trying to get the ref to call the ball out of bounds, he would've had a better chance of stopping that cross.
    Happened against Japan too.

Its a pervasive problem no coach has been able to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I am a Sepahan fan and even I can say that they're not TM quality. Mohebi played in the last TM game and was disappointing.
      Noorafkan is okay, but he can't surpass the likes of Ezzatollahi, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Norullahi.
      Thank you for your feedback, however you mentioned you were a fan and as a fan judgment can often be skewed or discombobulated (e.g. extreme bias or extreme hate for a player for whatever the rationale maybe) that is why it's important for someone with middle-ground to make the decision and evaluation (e.g. a TM coach-Dragan Skocic). I do not think people are appreciating the CONTEXT of Mohebi's footballing career, that CONTEXT being this time last year he was playing in the Iranain 2nd division for Shahin Bushehr. Pretty impressive if you ask me... he is preforming much more than last year while playing 1st division football and making TM and U23 lists all within his first year. 2 goals and 2 assists in his debut match for TM does not sound too bad, does it? Especially if he is improved more than those previous games, which clearly he has done so. Also last TM game he was far from disappointing considering how some of our other player had played, people do not have realistic expectations when a 20 year old plays his first TM matches which is really not understandable.

Regarding Noorafkan, I will individually evaluate you comparisons and give you my reasons for why he should be in the squad. Ezzatollahi= does not play or make squad. Hajsafi= argues with referees and is a liability (e.g. Bahrain). Ebrahimi= Noorafkan should play alongside him. Nourollahi= not really TM material and not as good as he used to be. Charleroi have been monitoring Noorafkan even after he got loaned to Sepahan, hence they still have plans for him and it's highly likely he will go there in the summer. He is professional to the point he was made captain of U23, he was played out of position throughout that tournament but still did preformed in a role that was not his which IMO is very professional (as well as his celebration or lack there of which I will not be getting into).

Also, I think Saeed Aghaei should fill in for Naderi until Naderi goes back to Belgium and gets more experience with European football.

Comment

when are the next games?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Happened against Japan too.

Its a pervasive problem no coach has been able to fix.
          Yep. It happens so often with our players. They are constantly getting distracted trying to get the refs attention, or at any blown whistle they start arguing with the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Shahre Khodro is not a good team. They are in really poor form right now. They are going to lose all their games I think.
            Well seen

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Yep. It happens so often with our players. They are constantly getting distracted trying to get the refs attention, or at any blown whistle they start arguing with the ref.
              A simple solution IFF can implement is to enforce yellow cards for it.

Comment

Nobody is following the AFC-CL games?!!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Shahr lost 3-0 and esteghlal down 2-1 at HT

Comment

Why Iran not showing ss game?

Comment

I’ve never seen a goal called back like the goal the took away from SS.
                      sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                        I’ve never seen a goal called back like the goal the took away from SS.
                        Please elaborate...what happened?

Comment

"highlights" here: Didn't realize SS missed a PK.

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...teghlal-fc-irn

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Please elaborate...what happened?
                            Okay, I see. Daneshgar was accused of blocking the view of the keeper according to the ref/AFC. Clearly he has supernatural abilities since it appears he can be in two places at once. What a sham.

Comment

I really get mad when Iranians are discriminated against in preference of other nationalities.

When the AFC will stop their bullshit behavior against Iran and Iranians?

Comment

You can see the goal in this link, ref and linesman will be having a good night out later with the bribe they must have taken. Disgusting decision.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAFCCL/...22335385423873

Comment

Working...
                                X