AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I fail to see how Beiranvand is our no.1 GK. No way he is better than Hosseini.
    Not this again.
    No goalie in Iran is more inconsistent than Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      When will our players learn to stop jumping towards the referees? How many games should we lose until then.
      The ref doesn't change his mind by you jumping and shouting towards him. Focus on the damn game and do your defending.
      This is becoming an epidemic in our football. I hope Skocic enforced some strict rules on this
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sepahan eshghe

Comment

I never liked GN but have to give it to this guy, he knows how to take the maximum of his players and probably is the only coach who has a great disciplinary plan for his clubs.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Golmohammadi is a mid-level coach. He can handle teams that don't have fans and pressure. A team like Persepolis is too big for him.
            Yes, that is his issue.

Comment

1) Discipline
              2) Focus
              3) Sharpness

We always fall short in the ACL for any of Iran's teams in 1 or all of these categories.

Good job Sepahan. Saved Iran some blushes this round. Didnt Omar Abdulrahman play for Al Ain?

Comment

Just watched the highlight of Persepolis match, Beiro was poor on both goals. Defense also sucked big time.

Comment

Pp sucks anyways no defence they won’t make it pass the group stage

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    1) Discipline
                    2) Focus
                    3) Sharpness
                    We always fall short in the ACL for any of Iran's teams in 1 or all of these categories.
                    Good job Sepahan. Saved Iran some blushes this round. Didnt Omar Abdulrahman play for Al Ain?
                    Was the ball partially out of bound in the scene prior to the first goal? Not sure if it was enough to stop the play. Watch the video on: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ersepolis-2-0/
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Mohebi and Noorafkan should get TM call ups

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                        Was the ball partially out of bound in the scene prior to the first goal? Not sure if it was enough to stop the play. Watch the video on: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ersepolis-2-0/
                        Doesnt matter does it? Another example of our team turning off too early. We should play to the refs whistle. ALL assumptions should be thrown out the window

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Mohebi and Noorafkan should get TM call ups
                          I am a Sepahan fan and even I can say that they're not TM quality. Mohebi played in the last TM game and was disappointing.
                          Noorafkan is okay, but he can't surpass the likes of Ezzatollahi, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Norullahi.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            I am a Sepahan fan and even I can say that they're not TM quality. Mohebi played in the last TM game and was disappointing.
                            Noorafkan is okay, but he can't surpass the likes of Ezzatollahi, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Norullahi.

Agreed. The only time Mohebi showed any signs of confidence was when we were pummeling Cambodia 14-0. He is very shaky, nervous, and isnt a really good play maker.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Mohebi is terrible. Not even close to TM material especially to other wingers/midfielders
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Doesnt matter does it? Another example of our team turning off too early. We should play to the refs whistle. ALL assumptions should be thrown out the window
                                My thoughts exactly. If Berio hadn't lost his focus trying to get the ref to call the ball out of bounds, he would've had a better chance of stopping that cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X