No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Another GREAT version of the game highlights with Iraqi commentary and focused on Bashar Resan.

Enjoy

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLugnZEWhc0

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 10-01-2020, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            I think AFC will punish him by suspending him. What a douche-alike celebration
            Hopefully not. Leiceter City's post #501 sheds some light on it.

Comment

What was that Eyes gesture celebration all about? Seemed like Asian eyes? Hope that was not the implication
              Do you know what it means? Surely he wasn't making fun of asian or uzbeks! I honestly don't think he is that stupid to make fun of other race infront of dozens of cameras!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Hopefully not. Leiceter City's post #501 sheds some light on it.
                He’s done it before, so it has no bad meaning?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  He’s done it before, so it has no bad meaning?
                  I think at first look it was bad, just because he was going against an Uzbek squad, but if you do some more research, you can tell Alekasir's celebration was not racist at all

He was making a clown face and had no racist intentions. He has done this celebration before with his former team Sanat Naft.

Comment

Hope he offered 100K Irooni rial [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this legit? I am not familiar with manoto as a legit news/info source.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Another GREAT version of the game highlights with Iraqi commentary and focused on Bashar Resan.

Enjoy
                        I’m so happy we managed to keep him - he has been the heart of this team especially in this transition time with everyone leaving/coming in. A real Persepolis legend
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I believe it. Even he knows Iranian gheyrat is tough to overcome. Especially when our gheyrat is within a GOOD team. So gheyrat + how good Persepolis is = motivating Al Nassr players with money to win. Lol it’s sad in a way but hey! Whatever works for them, why not lol.

Comment

Looool read the comments. apparantly both al hilal and al ahli hate al Nassr they are all wishing Perspolis success against al nassr .... and i thought only iranians are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Looool read the comments. apparantly both al hilal and al ahli hate al Nassr they are all wishing Perspolis success against al nassr .... and i thought only iranians are like that.

Nah most esteghlalis besides the low class idiots would wish for Persepolis to lose against a Saudi/Arab/or even Uzbek club

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Nah most esteghlalis besides the low class idiots would wish for Persepolis to lose against a Saudi/Arab/or even Uzbek club
                                I suppose you meant to say “to win” [emoji6][emoji846]

Comment

Working...
                                X