AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Holy hell Al-Hilal has 19 shots on goal against Khodro's 1 shot on goal. Rahmati is going to get a work out today.
    Shahre Khodro is not a good team. They are in really poor form right now. They are going to lose all their games I think.

Comment

Sepahan looking very impressive against Al Ain, up 3-0 away!

Perspolis already losing 2-0 to Al Duhail

Comment

thank god yahya did not take over TM....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          thank god yahya did not take over TM....
          The first goal PP concede and the second one Sep scored showed why asia is so behing Europe and SA.

UAE clubs are worse than iranian ones, almost all the time we do very good against them.

Comment

Sepahan beats Al Ain 4-0!!!

Comment

Golmohammadi is a mid-level coach. He can handle teams that don't have fans and pressure. A team like Persepolis is too big for him.

Comment

its really sad we cant beat these al shotor teams. esteghlal was better than that iraqi team - shame diabate is injured if he was there they would have won by 2-3 goals.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PP 80% possession (it felt like in the second half) but look dumb as hell once it got close to the goal. Like no clue what to do. Yahya should watch some European teams. So happy he is not TM coach

Comment

The loos was mainly on Yahya for a clueless and gutless football in the first half and a desperate game in the second half. Seemed like we had no plans to get close to their goal. Barely created real scoring chances. I don’t understand why we don’t give Stokes more playing time. Both games as soon as he came in, he immediately made his impact and dictated his presence on the pitch.

Naderi on one of the goals looked like a dummy, whereas he should have interfered and prevented the opponent from the header and scoring that goal.

Overall a terrible result. Here is why I always say possession means nothing, absolutely nothing. We had almost 80% possession in the second half, yet barely created real threats on Al Duhail’s goal. [emoji1750][emoji1750][emoji1750][emoji1750]

On a different note same Sepahan garm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When will our players learn to stop jumping towards the referees? How many games should we lose until then.
                      The ref doesn't change his mind by you jumping and shouting towards him. Focus on the damn game and do your defending.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        When will our players learn to stop jumping towards the referees? How many games should we lose until then.
                        The ref doesn't change his mind by you jumping and shouting towards him. Focus on the damn game and do your defending.
                        Kanaani was acting like a clueless idiot and not playing the whistle just like the Iran-Japan game.
                        Shame on him.

Comment

Sepahan 4 Vs Al Ain 0

Very Good Result

Comment

Sepahan making it out of the group of death is looking very possible now.

Comment

I fail to see how Beiranvand is our no.1 GK. No way he is better than Hosseini.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't I've ever disliked a player's personality as much as I dislike Khalilzadeh's. The guy is a liability.

Comment

Working...
                                X