AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

What a joke that ref was with his bs red card to nemati he will be missed a lot - he’s been amazing at RB. Only an AFC ref would give a red card to a player who gets pulled down instead of giving it to the guy who is doing the pulling! And also shameful they didn’t give a a card to abdulkarim hassan for tackling Amiri
    I hope we appeal ty he ref’s decision and win it. The replay of the video blatantly proves how the Al-Sadd player pulled his jersey and made him fall. With little competency we can easily win this case and get his red card lifted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      I don’t see Rado in any of the clips. Is he still with the team? I really like the guy and hope he is ok. I am sure it’s hard for him to accept being a benchwarmer once again

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I don’t see Rado in any of the clips. Is he still with the team? I really like the guy and hope he is ok. I am sure it’s hard for him to accept being a benchwarmer once again

Yeah he was sitting on the bench with the other Players. He‘s getting paid for training and relaxing. I wouldn‘t mind that at all

Comment

Let’s do this!!!

Last edited by webmaster; 09-27-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Yahya would be a great TM coach

Comment

Yahya Golmohamadi is the best Iranian coach we have at this juncture. I still think he did the wise thing when he didn't take the TM job that was offered to him. He felt he was not ready. I think this is the best crucible for him to further grow and fine-tune his skills as an international HC. It will be absolutely awesome if he could take Perspolis all the way and bring home the ACL trophy. Yahya has done a great job by brining in a lot of great talent and creating a true team after the departure of Beiro, Alipour and Torabi. He has established a cohesive team that for now seems to be the best club we have in Iran. He is getting ready to lead TM when the opportunity arises.

Go Yahya!
              Go Perspolis!

Comment

Hey guys I am sure since Qataris hate the Saudis and all their teams are out, they will route for Persepolis instead. So if I am not mistaken, we must get more favorable calls from the refs in our upcoming games. Let's hope it will be the case.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-27-2020, 04:14 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

If the football gods favor us, we'd be drawn with the UZB team, and the two remaining KSA teams go at it. That way, we'd only have to deal with one Saudi team on our way to the final.

Comment

Xavi was crying about VAR. Did he watch the same game?

Comment

Hey guys I am sure since Qataris hate the Saudis and all their teams are out, they will route for Persepolis instead. So if I am not mistaken, we must get more favorable calls from the refs in our upcoming games. Let's hope it will be the case.
                      Why would we want to cheat? That was a weird comment.

Comment

Yahya is really something else compared to other iranian coaches. He also made Shahr Khodro And Zobahan play beautiful football. I know he was approached for the TM job. Wishful thinking maybe, but i hope he reconsiders and gets the job before the qualifiers begin. I have much more faith in him than Skocic.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It doesn‘t work like that, most referees in asia will still whistle against us since their pockets are filled with that arab money.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            Yahya is really something else compared to other iranian coaches. He also made Shahr Khodro And Zobahan play beautiful football. I know he was approached for the TM job. Wishful thinking maybe, but i hope he reconsiders and gets the job before the qualifiers begin. I have much more faith in him than Skocic.
                            When It was confirmed that Wilmots is no longer Iran coach, Majid Jalali who was Physical Education teacher in schools before starting his managerial career said if he was the president of Iran football federation instead of Taj, he would have quickly appointed Yahya as new head coach of Iran and would have supported him exactly like how the federations like Germany and France supports their head coach. He said he would have also hired a foreign assistant manager and a foreign fitness coach for him as well. He said It is time to end the negativity about local coaches. He said he has nothing against Branko and any other foreign coach and he said his opinion based on current situation. Regard the bolded part, It is really wishful thinking because Perspolis will never allow he leaves the club even for TM.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165399...B1%D8%AF%D9%85

Comment

The Korean referee was 99.999999999% in favor of Al Sadd. All 50/50 calls went in favor of Al Sadd. He also red carded Nemati for getting his shirt pulled lol.

Nemati got his shirt pulled, bumping into the Al Sadd player because he pulled Nemati into him, and the referee red carded Nemati. Meanwhile the player who pulled Nemati’s shirt didn’t get anything.

Xavi ghalat kardeh age zerr zadeh. Lol what is he complaining about? The fact that his former teammate Gazorla and the rest of Al Sadd’s has been squad were chasing after the ball like headless chickens.

Praise to Yahya Golmohammadi for what he has done for Persepolis so far. He lost 2 of his key players and had to adjust with his new signings. And the new signings delivered!

I just hope Nemati’s replacement will be able to fill in the gap. Al Nassr isn’t an easy team. Their Moroccan striker is a big pain in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                                Why would we want to cheat? That was a weird comment.
                                It's because you must be too young or mentally challenged not to have seen or remember what Iranian teams have gone through in Asia for the past 20+ years. I guess it takes watching more than 1000 games and 1000's of unfair calls against Iranian teams in Asian competitions, but if you just started following Iran's football, then of course that's weird to you. But You grow up and learn. Next time you want to comment and call someone weird, look in the mirror first.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X