No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Highlights in Arabic.

هدف الاول فی* وقت القاتل

By the way, I did not know sideshow Bob plays for Al-Sad
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

همه جا پرسپولیس

پیش بسوی قهرمانی در آسیا

Comment

Chetori Xavi?

Comment

also I would point out how homogenous and calculated all of PPs attacking sequences were. Only for a 20-30 min period in the first half did they fail to impose themselves on offensive end.

Compare to how random and messy all of SS attacking sequences were. Its clear yahya has highlighted and worked on this quick one touch play, overloading one side of pitch and switching to opposite full back with a short passing sequences. Hitting alekasir with early low crosses vs slow Qatari Cbs.

Really impressive work. The alishah sub also was smart and gave team more energy and smart corner late on.

Comment

Comment

Perspolis eshghasto bassssss!!!

I truly hope these results and great performance by Perspolis puts an end to all the recent haters nonsensical conspipracy theories!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Highlights in Arabic.

Funniest commentary ever

Didn't get to watch the game but i'm curious as to how Al-Sadd didn't get a penalty at minute 7:20?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Funniest commentary ever

Didn't get to watch the game but i'm curious as to how Al-Sadd didn't get a penalty at minute 7:20?
                    there is no VAR. PP got lucky on that but besides 1 carzorla shot Lak saved well they really had no chances at all. PP CBs were complete beasts (Kanaani + Shoja) and handled boundejah, akram afif extremely well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      there is no VAR. PP got lucky on that but besides 1 carzorla shot Lak saved well they really had no chances at all. PP CBs were complete beasts (Kanaani + Shoja) and handled boundejah, akram afif extremely well.
                      Looks like Shoja played really well. I've been critical of him before but he's been really good with PP lately. Greenguyforlife might not like me saying this but I think he deserves a call up

Comment

Amiri is a beautiful tough work-horse. Deserves alot of praise.
                        He's on the wrong side of 30 but has immense physical strength and great conditioning.

Comment

This Persepolis is just lovely to watch. They work really hard and remember that they have never played straight matches with only 2 days of rest before so Yahya is managing it well and the players are working great together. They could have won 3-0 today against an Asian powerhouse. The real show will be the next 2 matches that will see qualified teams with much lower energy, so let's hope they can recover well and come back and play the same smart football again.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-27-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Chetori Xavi?
                            Aman az daste in Persepolis:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Amiri is a beautiful tough work-horse. Deserves alot of praise.
                              He's on the wrong side of 30 but has immense physical strength and great conditioning.
                              One of those guys I really love watching and never understood the hate he gets from some on here. This dudes hustle is 2nd to none - also he’s clearly one of those guys who ages like a fine win, not only is he showing absolutely 0 signs of slowing down but he gets even better. Love that we have him
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

WELL DONE!

Let'a not forget many of these Qatari players won the Asian cup just last year. Persepolis took advantage of the exposed flanks and normal lackadaisical defending by Arab teams on set pieces!

The most important difference is how well Alkasir held the ball up and our midfielders lessening Cazorla and Nam Tae Hee's presence!

These Arab teams cant beat organized teams!

Comment

Working...
                                X