AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aghayoon va Khanooma... Persepolis INEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by webmaster; 09-18-2020, 01:02 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

credit where credit is due. Persepolis has gone through transfer bans, losing key players, and they just keep winning. No Alipour, Torabi? No problem apparently. wish esteghlal could show some consistency like them

Also, why did Nourollahi not start? I thought he always starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Dadayaane aziz. Perspolis is playing fantastically. We should have been up by 2-3 goals. Never stop playing attacking football. [emoji1316][emoji1303][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It’s because AFC is teame hokoomati.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          It’s because AFC is teame hokoomati.

Comment

Lol
            Al shorta ( iraq) 1 vs Esteghlal 0

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              Lol
              Al shorta ( iraq) 1 vs Esteghlal 0
              What happens to us when playing against a warn torn iraqi team since some years now??

Comment

Ever since our 2015 Asian cup exit we have been playing shit against them...
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Esteghlal playing a clueless football. It’s so heart braking to see one of our top teams getting outclassed by a war-torn country club. They suck at their attacking tactics (if there’s any) Diabate and Ghaedi are invisible and totally neutralized by the opponent.

I really want Esteghlal to win this. So let’s hope they can turn things around in the second half.

Comment

Also how ironic and mismanaged of Esteghlal to have opted to wear white kits for their home game! [emoji1750][emoji1750]

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Also how ironic and mismanaged of Esteghlal to have opted to wear white kits for their home game! [emoji1750][emoji1750]

We did the same shit during iran/spain

Comment

GOAL ESTEGHLAL

Comment

esteghlal is dominating the game. they definitely deserve to win. Karimi and ghafouri are playing great

Comment

Esteghlal playing much better in the second half. They need to win to secure their advancement

Comment

^ they need to only get 1 yellow card and no more and beat them 1-0 at least to go to the next round.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Iraq has had our number for awhile now, wouldnt be surprised to see use lose against them in Azadi. not sure if it is iraqis playing 150% against us or us playing 50% against them

Comment

Working...
                                X