AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Yahya deserves a lot of credit. Everybody made fun of him and said this was Brankos team and Calderons team (which to a certain extent the part about branko was true) but he gathered them mentally for last chip, and now seriously did well tonight. Torabi, Alipour, Beira are the 3 best PP players and he replaced them with very avg pahlevan, alekasir, lak and still got the result.

Deserves a lot of credit for that and I hope he can keep it up. We need more yahyas in our football. Young iranian coaches with low hashieh and tactically competency.
    His teams typically dominate the second halves and play way better than their first half. If you pay attention his team often outperforms their opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Mohebi and Ghaedi are both amazing players, really excited to see them flourish in the future, they will do great things for TM.
      Bayad begam ke pishtar nazare man in bood ke Mohebbi yek bazikoni ast ke potentiale mahdoodi daare.

Amma nazaram avaz shode va fekr milonam ba amoozeshe doroste taktiki mitone manande Gholizadeh

Kheili rosht kone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Why was Lak in the goal for Persepolis and not Rado?
        I love Rado. In our domestic league we have foreigners who are amazing but have a bad attitude. We have foreigners who are not so amazing but have a good attitude. Rado is a good GK with an amazing attitude. He is a player with a big heart for Persepolis. But Hamed Lak has an edge over him which is height and better as a GK. Rado is a good GK but he makes errors that at this point (and in a big club like Persepolis) a GK shouldn’t be making. But Rado is ours and we need him.

On a side note, I was surprised and impressed at how well Lak did vs Taawoun. Because last year he wasn’t doing well at times he was inconsistent. I was also impressed with his confidence vs Taawoun. This was Lak’s first match in a Persepolis shirt and it came against rivals Saudi Arabia in the ACL.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I am not even PP fan but Yahya deserves a lot of credit. Everybody made fun of him and said this was Brankos team and Calderons team (which to a certain extent the part about branko was true) but he gathered them mentally for last chip, and now seriously did well tonight. Torabi, Alipour, Beira are the 3 best PP players and he replaced them with very avg pahlevan, alekasir, lak and still got the result.

Deserves a lot of credit for that and I hope he can keep it up. We need more yahyas in our football. Young iranian coaches with low hashieh and tactical competency.
            Agreed but I think his replacements across the board have been solid. Considering they’ve had almost virtually no time together they did very well - I’m glad we have golmo he’s the only half decent football mind of all domestic coaches.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

9 covid positive cases in Al Hilal squad

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...f_testing_has/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Well, Shahr Khodro is out.

It's down to Persepolis, Esteghlal and Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Well, Shahr Khodro is out.

It's down to Persepolis, Esteghlal and Sepahan.
                  Which channel/site will show the games?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Which channel/site will show the games?
                    I'm not sure if it'll work for you but I use Glwiz:

https://www.glwiz.com/Pages/HomePage/HomePage.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I'm not sure if it'll work for you but I use Glwiz:
                      https://www.glwiz.com/Pages/HomePage/HomePage.aspx
                      I use Glwiz new App on my iPhone and it works really well. It's very likely that Perspolis match will be on Channel 3 and Sepahan's will be on Varzesh (channel 9). When you open the App go to "Live TV" then "Browse TV Channel by Genre" and pick "Link to Erasaneh (IRIB)" and pick one the two channels. Both matches will be at 14:30 ET (Washington DC, NYC).
                      Enjoy!

Comment

another link please

Comment

Perspolis in full contol thus far.

Live links:

https://www.glwiz.com/Pages/Player/Player.aspx

http://footballitarin.com/pg/v_89545_3.html

Comment

Thanks Keano

Comment

sepahan dominating to concede twice..

Comment

Dadayaane aziz. Perspolis is playing fantastically. We should have been up by 2-3 goals. Never stop playing attacking football. [emoji1316][emoji1303][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X