AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    What do you think about an asian superleague or even merging PGL with some other leagues (Qatar league e.g)?
    Won't work. Distances are too far for a superleague and no one would really care.

Can't merge with neighboring countries league's unless they accept Iran's sovereignty and the name Persian Gulf as the one and only.

Comment

Monday:
      Shahr Khodro vs Al Ahli
      Esteghlal vs Al Wahda

Tuesday:
      Persepolis vs Al Taawon
      Sepahan vs Al Nassr

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

They all need to win this week.

We lost 2 of our most valuable players in Torabi and Alipour. Curious to see how Golmohammadi sets up his team on Tuesday.

Comment

Esteghlal will not play until Sunday.

Al Wahda is out
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Mickey Mouse tournament. I’m glad AFC refused to sell Iran the TV rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Mickey Mouse tournament. I’m glad AFC refused to sell Iran the TV rights.
              what does sanction has to do with TV rights? UEFA still sells their champions league feed to Iran
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                what does sanction has to do with TV rights? UEFA still sells their champions league feed to Iran
                It’s maskhare bazi by corrupt Saudi run AFC.

Comment

#BanIRSports4Navid
                  bcoz we are human beings & not bereft of morality

keep the bigger picture in mind

Comment

any1 have stream?

Comment

I sure hope Golmohammadi is pulling a CQ with his “we will try our best” answers in the pre-match interview and has some decent gameplan in place for Al Tawoon today.

I get we just got Pahlevan, Aghaei, Shojaei and company. They’re new to the system and it will take time to adjust to the team. But every ACL match is important. Especially now that the match dates are close together like they are. Not to mention this is against a club from KSA.

I wish both Persepolis and Sepahan the best tomorrow.

Comment

Not a Perspolisi, but would love to see Arya Barzegar get some playing time. Looking at their roster, they are very thin upfront.

Comment

Ramin Scored. It is 2-1 for Al-Duhail in the 60th min.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ramin playing as a right midfielder in a 4-4-2. Goal was a fk

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                              Iran doesn't have the right to broadcast champions league if that's what you were saying

Comment

Any Links for Persepolis game

Comment

Working...
                                X