No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis task is quite simple. Beat Sharjah you advance, lose and you dont. Straightforward.

I hope golmo shows some confidence in abdi qara and starts him.

Young players have ups and down in long term performance, but if you show them faith they can give you big one off performances (think Majid in WC). When they feel that trust they will play with speed, no fear, and big big energy. PP need that up front right now.

Comment

I’m actually surprised at how well Persepolis held possession vs Al Duhail. We don’t have expensive foreigners and the 5 new players we bought proved to fill in the gaps for Alipour and Torabi. I’m proud of them for playing with force and confidence. I know this is a club from Qatar but this isn’t an easy team to manipulate. Persepolis definitely manipulated Al Duhail but couldn’t capitalize on their chances.

I’m impressed with Pahlevan, Sarlak and Alekasir. I think if they had just a 2-3 months together we would have been better prepared. But these were the cards all clubs were dealt with. We just have worse cards given sanctions and the state of our clubs financially.

However I’m still optimistic. We made it to the final of the 2018 ACL with 14 players (13 Iranian and 1 Iraqi) so I’m not worried about the heart and desire. Because we have that. Persepolis has proven that they can deliver under the worst conditions.

My feeling is that we will progress to the Round of 16!

Comment

We’re still hurting from the very same syndrome that we have always suffered from. Struggling to make a come back when conceding a goal in international stages. Especially in the second halves.

Often upon conceding goals, we start playing all nervous and like headless kitchens. Resorting to aimless arterial balls and long crosses into the opponents’ box.

It felt like we had no plan up front to threaten their goal and score. Abdi deserves playing time. He has proven himself in limited minutes he has played for us in PGPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Na I think PP can beat them easily. AL TAAWOUN gifted them like 4 goals!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Na I think PP can beat them easily. AL TAAWOUN gifted them like 4 goals!
            I can't believe no one has mentioned it but that looked suspicious AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              My God! On the 4th goal, the goalie doesn't even try and get back into the goal, and on the 5th, the goalie jumps but doesn't fully bring up his arms.

Comment

Mickey mouse league...disgraceful

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Mickey mouse league...disgraceful

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Mickey mouse league...but with Goofey involvement.

Comment

Wellinton straight out has a gut.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I wanted to open a Thread about it but then remembered that AL TAAkOUN needed the win more than Sharjah! so why would they do such thing. Even with a draw they had better chance than Perpolis. so for me this doesn't make sense. I just think after 2 losses against PP they totally lost the plot.
                      Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        Wellinton straight out has a gut.
                        One of the most overpowered players in Fifa 13... that 92 pace...

Comment

I didn't think it looked suspicious. I do think Al Taawoun stopped giving a damn after the 2nd goal they conceded.

Even if they want to rid of the Irani team, Persepolis winning will secure a spot in the 16. So we just have to win. And this team is more than capable of doing it if their head is in the game and they're focused.

Good fortune to both Persepolis and Esteghlal this week!

Comment

SS up 2-0 about 40 minutes in. Playing really well so far.
                            sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

SS 3 up damn nice game by SS

Comment

Zakipour is such trash

Comment

Working...
                                X