Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 months after stoppage, Asian Champions League East resumes
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/8-months-...001218550.html

Australia has had only one ACL winner, Western Sydney Wanderers in 2014. But teams from Down Under, seeking to reach the Dec. 18 final to take on Persepolis of Iran, may have an advantage.

Perth Glory, Melbourne Victory as well as Sydney FC have been able to rest since August as they prepare for the start of the new domestic season on Dec. 27.

Opposition from South Korea, Japan and China arrived in Qatar tired and depleted after having either just finished or about to finish grueling domestic seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ I did earlier and he is at 98% so he will surely win. :-)
      He won by 97% lool. But the Persian in me is thinking why not 100%
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Al Nassr lost again in their last resource.. LOL.. LOSERS!!!! I am not sure why they are trying so hard when they know they have no case. But this time they are out forever and for sure and cannot complain this anymore. LOL. Persepolis will DEFINITELY play in the final game of the AFC champions league.

https://twitter.com/PersepolisFC/sta...62643891761152
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ This is Persepolis fans after the decision.

https://twitter.com/Yazdan60325118/s...83340089094145
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Asian Champions League returns Wednesday! I can't wait until December 19th!

Comment

AFC Champions League East Region Preview

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...egion_preview/

Comment

This alNassr just doesnt seem to give up!!!

https://www.kooora.com/?n=974488&cz=18309&o=n18309

The case brought by the Saudi Alnassr, against Iranian Persepolis, continues to occupy the sports community, as the club filed a new appeal, after the AFC rejected the protest memo presented by the Saudi club.
                Al-Nassr protested against the participation of unqualified players in the Iranian club, in the semi-final match of the AFC Champions League, before Alnassr submitted an appeal to the appeal committee within the continental union.

Legal committee

Kooora.com contacted a responsible source at Al-Nasr Club, to reveal the details of the appeal, stressing that the club's management worked hard to make the appeal position strong.
                The source said: "The alnasr management conducted a study of all the merits of the issue, and attached a letter documenting all the legal violations committed by Persepolis Club."
                He added: "The club management chose the international lawyer Marcus Motta, in order to defend the protest note, and he himself pleaded in the Manchester City club case and managed to make the team compete in the European Championship."
                He continued: "There are also two international lawyers accompanied by Mota, who studied all the data, and as a result, the verdict was appealed."

Weak Protest

On the other hand, Kooora contacted Alireza, the media official at the Iranian Persepolis club, to clarify the Iranian team's position on the resumption of Alnasr.
                Ali Reda said: "Al-Nasr club's protest is weak, and it relied on unfounded matters, and used several points, including the bad faith law, to strengthen its protest."
                "We sent a file in which we explained all the details, and we are confident that we will win this case," he added.
                "Sanctions may be issued against us, but they will not prevent us from playing the final match, in the worst cases, financial penalties may be imposed."

Final verdict

Kooora learned from a source in the Disciplinary and Appeals Committee of the AFC that the federation received all files related to this case last Wednesday, and the committee is scheduled to issue its final ruling in the middle of next week.
                The AFC Disciplinary Committee had rejected the Al-Nasr club's protest against Iran's Persepolis.
                Al-Nassr bid farewell to the AFC Champions League semi-final tournament, after losing by penalties to Iranian Persepolis (5-3), after the end of the original and extra time with a 1-1 draw.

I translated the news piece which was in Arabic.. This guys are very Pathetic and losers... they have not given up.

Comment

New AFC Champions League slot allocation for the 2021 and 2022 seasons

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ation_for_the/
                  Last edited by webmaster; 11-21-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Hulk hits winner for Shanghai SIPG as Guangzhou's Cannavaro fumes

Brazil star Hulk converted a late second-half penalty as Shanghai SIPG defeated two-time champions Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 2-1 in their Asian Champions League clash on Sunday.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hulk-hi...164443748.html

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                      This alNassr just doesnt seem to give up!!!
                      https://www.kooora.com/?n=974488&cz=18309&o=n18309
                      The case brought by the Saudi Alnassr, against Iranian Persepolis, continues to occupy the sports community, as the club filed a new appeal, after the AFC rejected the protest memo presented by the Saudi club.
                      Al-Nassr protested against the participation of unqualified players in the Iranian club, in the semi-final match of the AFC Champions League, before Alnassr submitted an appeal to the appeal committee within the continental union.
                      Legal committee
                      Kooora.com contacted a responsible source at Al-Nasr Club, to reveal the details of the appeal, ...
                      I translated the news piece which was in Arabic.. This guys are very Pathetic and losers... they have not given up.
                      I suggest that Al Nasr club contact Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell (Trump lawyers trying to overturn the US 2020 Presidential Elections) and hire them against Perspolis. I am sure they could link the Hugo Chavez and communist conspiracy to how Persoplis defrauded its way to the ACL final.

Comment

Read Mehdikhani won't be qualified for acl final. Hopefully it is wrong

Comment

Vissel Kobe through to the Round of 16.

As are Beijing Guoan.

Comment

Yokohama dump out big guns Jeonbuk to advance in Asian Champions League

Sydney thump SIPG

Guangzhou Evergrande and South Korea's Suwon Samsung Bluewings played out a 1-1 draw

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/yokoham...163036191.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Vissel Kobe through to the Round of 16.

As are Beijing Guoan.
                              I want Iniesta's team to qualify for the final so there will be too much hype and focus on the game even worldwide... because many still follow Iniesta matches... It helps bring some recognition to Perspolis and if hopefully inshalla we win the final

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                                I want Iniesta's team to qualify for the final so there will be too much hype and focus on the game even worldwide... because many still follow Iniesta matches... It helps bring some recognition to Perspolis and if hopefully inshalla we win the final
                                Good choice. Initially, I predicted that we will face either Vissel Kobe or Yokohama F. Marinos in the final (hopefully my predictions don't fail me ). I hope it's Vissel Kobe too, but besides Iniesta they have good players in Vermaelen, Japan 2018 WC players like Yamaguchi and Sakai, and Samper. Final will be on December 19th and tomorrow is the last matchday of the group stages for ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X