AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    Namjoo motlagh says Esteghlal is tired? Why? did they play with too much pressure?
    No, but they like to justify possible defeat with too much excuses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been really impressed with both ESES and PP. They seem to be playing nicer football, more intelligent, and more focused. I wonder if it is the result of the coaching. For PP, it is really even better than last year. Lets hope it caries into the next rounds and that at least one of them can bring home the cup.

Ghaedi and Hosseini really stood out.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Esteghlal vs Al Ahli highlights in Arabic.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTGcscnf0Q4
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Comment

I have to say i’m impressed by both Esteghlal and Persepolis this year. With Al-Hilal out of the way, fingers crossed, we see an iranian west-asian final.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Not having vouria is going to hurt SS...not going to be an easy game

Comment

I don’t know why but I feel a Sorkhabi semi-final brewing and it’s giving me goosebumps already.

Both Persepolis and Esteghlal are playing fantastic football. Esteghlal is apparently in a really good head space (before the matches vs Shorta and Ahli and after). They’re fatigue is justified. I’m sure Persepolis players are exhausted as well since they played 3 matches instead of 2.

I don’t care who goes to the final as long as it’s an Iranian club. Honestly.

Comment

The Quarterfinals only 3 days after the Round of 16 is a bit unfair for all the teams. They need an extra day to rest. Not sure why they don’t give the teams an extra day. This tournament has injuries written all over it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I don’t know why but I feel a Sorkhabi semi-final brewing and it’s giving me goosebumps already.

Both Persepolis and Esteghlal are playing fantastic football. Esteghlal is apparently in a really good head space (before the matches vs Shorta and Ahli and after). They’re fatigue is justified. I’m sure Persepolis players are exhausted as well since they played 3 matches instead of 2.

I don’t care who goes to the final as long as it’s an Iranian club. Honestly.
                        Letd avoid counting our chickens before they hatch.

We always do better as underdogs

Comment

any live links?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            any live links?

Www.footballitarin.com

As well as GLWIS app or via browser

Comment

Esteghlal under immense pressure...haven't managed to get into the opponents half at all

Comment

Not liking what I see of Esteghlal thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X