Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISSA!!! 2-0!!!

Comment

What a beautiful header and goal by Ale Kasir.
      2-0 Perspolis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3-0!!!!!!

Comment

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

3-0 goal Amiri another header

Yeah baby!

They just needed me bitching about playing defensive, only to switch to complete attacking football

Comment

Yessssss Persepolis inehhhhhhhhh
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

PP excellent first 10-15, then really terrible until a spurt late in the half.

They cannot sit back as we see now.

Amiri MOTM and a class above his teammates. The guy is still in great form and provided two assists and a wonderful header for his goal. Sick leap.

Alekasir header was great but really terrible besides that. The guys first touch is like a trampoline. Nourorllahi also looks out of form. Nemati horrible. Rest ok.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                PP excellent first 10-15, then really terrible until a spurt late in the half.
                They cannot sit back as we see now.
                Amiri MOTM and a class above his teammates. The guy is still in great form and provided two assists and a wonderful header for his goal. Sick leap.
                Alekasir header was great but really terrible besides that. The guys first touch is like a trampoline. Nourorllahi also looks out of form. Nemati horrible. Rest ok.
                It was Ehsan Pahlavan
                And you say he was just ok

PSYCHOPATH
                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Hamed Lak is a beast! What a save!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Hamed Lak is a beast! What a save!
                    I hope he keep it going

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Wowwww 4-0

Abdi 5 min after coming on

Comment

Al Dohail 0 Al Tawon 1

Comment

4-0 Mehdi Abdi - INB4 he leaves for Portugal on a free in a couple of seasons when we could have sold him for a decent fee.

Comment

Congrats guys. We top the group C.

Persepolis Zelzeleh Mahboobe Harchi Deleeeeeeeeeee
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

If al hilal disqualification is confirmed, we have :
                              Pp- al sadd
                              Ss - pakhtator
                              Very doable

Comment

Lak had a nice game. He is a bit overweight but made some sick saves.

Shoja+Kanaani strong at the back.

Amiri MOTM. After his exit the decision making and offensive move conversion into chances went down a lot.

Nourollahi I seriously think could be carrying an injury or maybe just super tired? I counted like 4-5 moments throughout the game where he was just a few metres from the ball/opposition player but was hardly moving to apply pressure, especially in crucial transition moments.

Happy for Abdi+Alekasir to score a goal as well. PP have weak forwards currently, so best bet is they get a few goals and some confidence to at least help their cause.

Also again credit to Golmo. He exudes calm on the bench as opposed to typical iranian screaming meaningless things at the players. Even when PP had bad spell in first half after their first goal he didnt panic and in the end this transmitted to the team, who also kept nerve before getting back on top again at the end of the half and killing the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X