No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought their is VAR?? Why didn't they review the play?
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

boro baba.

yes, SS got a bad call but also got a good call on Karimi FK that was never a foul on ghaedi. So it balanced out.

SS pressing was terrible, middle was terrible. Danesghar was the worst on the pitch and hossein hosseini with 2 fuck ups.

Pakhtakhor dominated and totally deserved to win.

SS couldnt connect 3 passes and were physically dead from minute 20.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        boro baba.

yes, SS got a bad call but also got a good call on Karimi FK that was never a foul on ghaedi. So it balanced out.

SS pressing was terrible, middle was terrible. Danesghar was the worst on the pitch and hossein hosseini with 2 fuck ups.

Pakhtakhor dominated and totally deserved to win.

SS couldnt connect 3 passes and were physically dead from minute 20.
        How is a FK equivalent to a penalty?? That Ali Karimi FK was all credit to him not the ref.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          How is a FK equivalent to a penalty?? That Ali Karimi FK was all credit to him not the ref.
          It shouldnt have been FK in the first place. I agree that it was stonewall PK, and that SS had less than ideal prep and dealt bad card with injuries.

But on a technical level uzbeks dominated for majority of match in all aspects and deserved their win.

Comment

Pirooz Ghorbani gave an excellent analysis on SS situation too after game.

They gave it their all but just werent at the level required.

They know need to work with those who have knowledge (Namjoo Motlagh, etc) and proper backgrou to analyze and address the technical deficiencies of their game moving forward into the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              I thought their is VAR?? Why didn't they review the play?
              VAR is used at the discretion of the Ref. The ref can still use it at his bias.

Comment

I think the ref didn't give the pen to make up for the free kick's non-existent foul. Its stupid but refs try to cancel out their bad decisions all the time

Comment

Pakhtakor played better, plain and simple. Esteghlal should have gotten a penalty. On the other hand the freekick leading to Esteghlals goal was never a freekick. Let’s see what Persepolis can do tomorrow.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Probably the best draw and they messed it up.
                    I'm not expecting Persepolis to do any better either.

I cheer for all Iranian clubs when it comes to these tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Good news is that VAR will be used for the next round.

You know we Iranians have been punished by bad referring in the past, so let's hope that this new technology would stop Arab money which devastated our teams many times before. And the fact that the games are played in Qatar is another blessing for Iranian teams as they have shown to be much fairer than any other.

Let' take this as a good sign for our great teams this time around. We have 2 solid contenders in the AFC champions league and I hope we capitalize on our chances
                      The crooked AFC did not use the VAR for Esteghlal game. They mean they didn't see the hand? they did but any team has more chance than Iranians as long as we have the corrupted AFC.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        The crooked AFC did not use the VAR for Esteghlal game. They mean they didn't see the hand? they did but any team has more chance than Iranians as long as we have the corrupted AFC.
                        I agree with you 100% . I don’t understand why Iranian players don’t get this. Refs don’t like Iranian teams...being tired is an excuse...u had time to rest. Hope Alex Nouri comes in soon. I hope Persepolis watched the game and know the same situation will happen to them. Play the game so the ref doesn’t have a chance to think. AFC is Arab controlled. Plain and simple.

Comment

Tomorrow is the game between the 2 favorites teams.
                          Al Sadd is very strong team but I think Persepolis win 2-1

Comment

refree was garbage and ss miss many chances as well

Comment

Anyone have a link for the Perspolis vs Al Sadd match?

Comment

Pp started well but they are wasting some good chances

Comment

Working...
                                X