Do you agree with boycotting Asian Champions league or not?

View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I agree we should boycot Asian Champions Leaue

30 65.22%
  • No - We should play outside of Iran

14 30.43%
  • I am not sure and confused.

2 4.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you agree with boycotting Asian Champions league or not?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 434 Posts

Do you agree with boycotting Asian Champions league or not?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Vote Now.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    We should play outside of Iran, maybe if i wasnt Iranian i wouldnt be confortable right now going to Iran for some weeks
    Vive la résistance

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    The Regime shot a civil airliner, why should anyone wants to fly over there?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I still think there should be a discussion on these decisions.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,300 Times in 6,761 Posts
    Asian club continental football is garbage so I don't really care.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Yes I agree with boycotting the Asian Champions League, we have to make a statement to these Arabs and their corrupt AFC organization that they cant push us around!

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    I really hope we get AFC to revert their decision or else we are stuck in it for few years.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,095 Times in 4,251 Posts
    I think we should drop out and get it over with. First off we almost never win it and barely make it to the final (3 times in more than 20 years and every single time the runner-ups) this by itself is indicative of how our clubs are unable to stay on par with the rest of Asian club powerhouses (Mainly due to lack of proper management and being out-budgeted by our rivals)

I haver recently become so numb to our football and all its following events. Watching our football for some reason used to be so much more fun and exciting. Our stadiums used to be packed, our football fans used to be more passionate, be it in stadiums, in the country or even online on football forums...

Plus let's be honest our own government just shot down a commercial plane killing 178, pretty much all Iranian passengers. Put yourselves in our opponents shoes, would you have wanted our own boys flying to a country that its own military "Mistakenly" shoots down a passenger plane? Not to mention the ongoing unrest/pro-IR demonstration, IR/US trash talks and threats, etc.

In a nutshell, I don't care anymore...

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    I think we should drop out and get it over with. First off we almost never win it and barely make it to the final (3 times in more than 20 years and every single time the runner-ups) this by itself is indicative of how our clubs are unable to stay on par with the rest of Asian club powerhouses (Mainly due to lack of proper management and being out-budgeted by our rivals)

I haver recently become so numb to our football and all its following events. Watching our football for some reason used to be so much more fun and exciting. Our stadiums used to be packed, our football fans used to be more passionate, be it in stadiums, in the country or even online on football forums...

Plus let's be honest our own government just shot down a commercial plane killing 178, pretty much all Iranian passengers. Put yourselves in our opponents shoes, would you have wanted our own boys flying to a country that its own military "Mistakenly" shoots down a passenger plane? Not to mention the ongoing unrest/pro-IR demonstration, IR/US trash talks and threats, etc.

In a nutshell, I don't care anymore...
    I'm in the same boat. Each year it is the same thing. Once in awhile, in club or national level, if we won a championship or tournament maybe people would keep interested, but its the same results year after year. On top of that, with all the political turmoil and hardship the public in Iran face, people have other things to worry about.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 888 Posts
    One should never quit -- must rather adapt to the conditions. If you quit it means you've already lost, both physically and mentally.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradigm For This Useful Post:

The

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 101

You do not have permission to view the list of names.