Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with boycotting Asian Champions league or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you agree with boycotting Asian Champions league or not?

Vote Now.
    Yes - I agree we should boycot Asian Champions Leaue
    0%
    No - We should play outside of Iran
    0%
    I am not sure and confused.
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

We should play outside of Iran, maybe if i wasnt Iranian i wouldnt be confortable right now going to Iran for some weeks

Comment

The Regime shot a civil airliner, why should anyone wants to fly over there?

Comment

I still think there should be a discussion on these decisions.

Comment

Asian club continental football is garbage so I don't really care.

Comment

Yes I agree with boycotting the Asian Champions League, we have to make a statement to these Arabs and their corrupt AFC organization that they cant push us around!

Comment

I really hope we get AFC to revert their decision or else we are stuck in it for few years.

Comment

I think we should drop out and get it over with. First off we almost never win it and barely make it to the final (3 times in more than 20 years and every single time the runner-ups) this by itself is indicative of how our clubs are unable to stay on par with the rest of Asian club powerhouses (Mainly due to lack of proper management and being out-budgeted by our rivals)

I haver recently become so numb to our football and all its following events. Watching our football for some reason used to be so much more fun and exciting. Our stadiums used to be packed, our football fans used to be more passionate, be it in stadiums, in the country or even online on football forums...

Plus let's be honest our own government just shot down a commercial plane killing 178, pretty much all Iranian passengers. Put yourselves in our opponents shoes, would you have wanted our own boys flying to a country that its own military "Mistakenly" shoots down a passenger plane? Not to mention the ongoing unrest/pro-IR demonstration, IR/US trash talks and threats, etc.

In a nutshell, I don't care anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  I think we should drop out and get it over with. First off we almost never win it and barely make it to the final (3 times in more than 20 years and every single time the runner-ups) this by itself is indicative of how our clubs are unable to stay on par with the rest of Asian club powerhouses (Mainly due to lack of proper management and being out-budgeted by our rivals)

I haver recently become so numb to our football and all its following events. Watching our football for some reason used to be so much more fun and exciting. Our stadiums used to be packed, our football fans used to be more passionate, be it in stadiums, in the country or even online on football forums...

Plus let's be honest our own government just shot down a commercial plane killing 178, pretty much all Iranian passengers. Put yourselves in our opponents shoes, would you have wanted our own boys flying to a country that its own military "Mistakenly" shoots down a passenger plane? Not to mention the ongoing unrest/pro-IR demonstration, IR/US trash talks and threats, etc.

In a nutshell, I don't care anymore...
                  I'm in the same boat. Each year it is the same thing. Once in awhile, in club or national level, if we won a championship or tournament maybe people would keep interested, but its the same results year after year. On top of that, with all the political turmoil and hardship the public in Iran face, people have other things to worry about.

Comment

One should never quit -- must rather adapt to the conditions. If you quit it means you've already lost, both physically and mentally.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I think they should solve this, and play in Iran. Yeah, some shit happened, but the place is as safe as it can be, walk the streets and cities of Iran, you'll know. I was surprised last summer. Security is high.

Comment

iran football gets its self involve in domestic politics, and got caught in the political web also.

Comment

Imagine if Iraqis gave up in the lead up to the 2007 Asian cup when their country was in horrible shape.

Iranians teams need to play, and play with extra motivation to shut all the haters up.

Comment

IFF capitulated and accepted the games be played in Dubai. More flights and hotel money for them. F*** AFC

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Imagine if Iraqis gave up in the lead up to the 2007 Asian cup when their country was in horrible shape.

Iranians teams need to play, and play with extra motivation to shut all the haters up.
                              thank you!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X