• Show
Clear All

Iran Now Banned From Hosting International Soccer Matches

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...soccer-matches

This is the end guys...

Comment

But only Clubs not the National Team

Comment

I think it's only in Asia. No ruling by FIFA, at least thus far. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...soccer-matches
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Just heard on Iranian news that AFC has proposed an option to IFF. That is, the first two clubs will play their qualifying game in Qatar if they quality then we have Four clubs in AFC championship. Then the first game of our clubs will be played at their opponent turf. The return game will be played in Iran. Of course if our clubs accept the offer.

Comment

Who cares?? .... As long as we are focused & committed to serving & spending all our resources for betterment of terrorist groups in Syria, Lebanon, yemen, Iraq,..... then all this makes any ban worthwhile!

I just don't understand why AFC is making such a drama & big deal of IRGC shooting down the Ukrainian airplane! Not a big deal at all. They should know we're ready to do far more for our sacred duty of spreading our magnificent & fabulously successful revolution. Far far more

Comment

Hello friends,

Do you remember we were so upset with AFC and put forward an initiative few ocasiona to leave AFC and join UEFA or creat a new confederation? Now that this unforeseen opportunity have arisen due to Islamic Republic’s stupidity; we can double down and make it happen.

Nevertheless, just out of curiosity; don’t you think; this could be a great opportunity and timing to go after this initiative and call for such campaign? I’m willing to begin my efforts. Don’t you think that it would be a great idea to get a vote to see how many fans are interested? Thx
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

i acutually like afc banning iran. this is great, iran said hong kong was nor safe, iraq was not safe. other countries dont feel safe coming to iran, fair or unfair is not the point.

Comment

At this point I am willing to give up on football until the country can shape up. Football is just a bandaid on our social and political gunshot wounds.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

FIFA is the body to rule on TM matches. If FIFA rules that Iran is safe for TM WC 2022 qualifying home matches, it will be in direct contradiction with AFC. I am very curious how this will pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      At this point I am willing to give up on football until the country can shape up. Football is just a bandaid on our social and political gunshot wounds.
                      I am not sure bro. Because in Iran, football is life itself for our people and the only thing they have and taking that away from them is not fair nor even healthy. God knows how they'd react.

However on a positive note perhaps the energy will be redirected and their focus will start being on our internal issues so this could work in our favor somehow.

All I know all these events are only affecting our people it's like the IR and the world, they are all against the Iranian people who are the only affected by all of this yet nobody even notices this fact.

What an effing world we live in.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 01-20-2020, 11:56 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^ So sad, but feels so true : (
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

What can u expect of a whole Country is run by a bunch of morons idiots that would under every other circumstances Be the bottom of the society?

These donkeys shot passenger planes on purpose or even on behalf of incompetence..

Even i as an iranian don’t feel safe going there or relatives.

Ban also Team Melli and all other Sport competitions from iran

Comment

Really...whocares anymore, football in this country is a joke just like anything else that is run by this government.after all these events I for one have stop watching anything to do with IRI.Till Iran is known just as IRAN. I don’t care anymore. Banned them form everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X