Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What motivates you to follow iranian football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stupid patriotic sense for Iran which fading and becoming numb more and more everyday.

Comment

Following Team Melli filled a void I had being born and raised in the US. I never felt as close to nonIranians as I do to Iranians. Not being able to visit Iran at my own will as a kid, this helped me stay in touch.

Comment

Nostalgia.
        It's one of the few connections I have to my motherland, having been away for 19 years.

Comment

TM because I feel that these guys unite us in a way nobody ever has. They really put themselves out there, heart and soul. No rhetorics, no I take the microphone and go on and on...no cheating.
          They do not come from our so called intellectual, highly educated class and yet they have been the biggest influencers, in my opinion... even more kudos to them.

Stay calm and believe in football fairies!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

i dont know.... ? bikari..???
            just about my only strong remaining connection to birthplace, i suppose..? been away for 30+ years now..

Comment

I was influenced as a child to love this by the adults around me so I grew up being obsessed by it.

Give me the child for the first seven years and I will give you the man.
              -Ignatius de Loyola

Comment

Well I'm Iranian and I like football so two plus two equals four

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Well I'm Iranian and I like football so two plus two equals four
                  Minus one is three.

Quick mafs.

Comment

The eternal hope....
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i follow them because they are the joy of the nation through all the bullshit sufferings we have to endure

Comment

Working...
                      X