No announcement yet.

Estili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy was never a great footballer, or a coach, or a manager or anything else in the world of football!

.. Now, he has found a way polish apples for the regime and has become the top guy for TM. Our head coach is such a low level personality guy who is not able to speak about anything. Estili is running the show!! This guy would have not been able to even get close the training camp during CQ days. He would have not allowed!!

... Worse than anything Mr. Estili wants to bring another super sophisticated, educated, know all assistant .. Mr. Azizi courtesy of his lone goal against t Australia which I don't know for how many more decades we need to praise that goal.

God bless our football with these bunch of Charlatans!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      This guy was never a great footballer, or a coach, or a manager or anything else in the world of football!

.. Now, he has found a way polish apples for the regime and has become the top guy for TM. Our head coach is such a low level personality guy who is not able to speak about anything. Estili is running the show!! This guy would have not been able to even get close the training camp during CQ days. He would have not allowed!!

... Worse than anything Mr. Estili wants to bring another super sophisticated, educated, know all assistant .. Mr. Azizi courtesy of his lone goal against t Australia which I don't know for how many more decades we need to praise that goal.

God bless our football with these bunch of Charlatans!
      Kaare Estili bishtar be kharid o forooshe pesteh o badooom mikhore.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Didn't Estili help get these friendlies done out of nothing? Why all the hate

It goes to show "being qualified" for a job may not determine how well you do. Especially in a swamp like the IFF

Comment

Good God, why are you letting this sabzi foroush run the federation like it was a sunday league team in your name?
          🤡🤡🤡

Comment

Also Masih Alinejad probably has ADHD. I dont know how relevant My post about her is but it surely explains alot.

Regardless of whatever stance anyone may take its almost a given

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              I met him in Germany during WC 2006 and had a very short chat. Never liked the guy. Sorry but he seems to be a real IR Khayemal.
              He is a basiji ball licker I hate the guy, everything about him sucks. He is terrible at managing and coaching football and he was at best an average player.

Who can dig up the video from some years back where he was at some IR event being honored and he was chanting “marg bar Amrica!” - I don’t blame Canadians at all for not wanting him in their country bc he 1000% has deep IR ties.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
                Respects to Hamid Reza! As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my friends knows him very well. For all his lack of talents (managerial, administrator etc.), he is an Irandoost and is trying his best. But in its current state, the IFF is a bit of a headless organization.

I hate how people put him in the same category as the Islamic Republic. The man loves Iran and is working his ass off.
                For him to get all these types of positions over the years with no experience is a testament to his iri /irgc connections—let’s not make this man a saint now .

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                  I have met Estili almost 11 years randomly at a Airport in Iran. This guy is not qualified in any means to be the coach of any football team, let alone national teams.
                  I am disappointed to see repeat coaches showing up for team melli and keep failing year and after.

What so special about this guy, some one please tell me?
                  You're the guy who has more deleted threads than anyone else here

Comment

Working...
                  X