Team Melli, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Torabi's opinion is that any Iranian who doesnt listen to the rahbar or disagrees with him should die. That is his ideologys word on the matter.

He is condoning the deaths of Iranians. Even in the most rigid of democracies this is not tolerated.
    Where did he say that directly?

We need to let athletes say the stupid things they want to say. We had the same issue with players before the revolution (Ghelichkhani, Movahed...) and where did it get us?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Where did he say that directly?

We need to let athletes say the stupid things they want to say. We had the same issue with players before the revolution (Ghelichkhani, Movahed...) and where did it get us?
      Torabi's official stated opinion is that the rahbar is always right. So any ideology of the rahbar is Torabi's.

Team Melli is a team of the Iranian people. Those who insult Iranians should not be allowed on the team. Torabi will never be equivalent to the past heroes of Team Melli like Daei, Bagheri, Zarrincheh, Nekounam, Shojaei etc. Azmoun, Gucci, Ezatolahi, Ghafouri and Beiranvand have showed they are of the people too.

It's not a pure case of opinions. Milad Mohammadi and Taremi are religious too. They have never given "the bilakh" to all Iranians though. Neither have disrespected half of Iran's population either.

Comment

Same U23 faith is awaiting our first national team.

I hope I am wrong!

Comment

azmoun posting extensively about sistan and baluchistan disaster.

Comment

How has this thread gone from, 'Team Melli, where are you?' to ' WTF Torabi?'

Comment

Don't think we realize the pressure some of these sportsmen are under, they live there.
              Iranians living outside of the country and their double lives have indirectly contributed to the longevity of our current gov.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                How has this thread gone from, 'Team Melli, where are you?' to ' WTF Torabi?'
                Well since there is no TM, we can either close this thread or at least talk about Torabi.

People are entitled to their opinion. But Torabi pressed a really bad button with a large portion of Iranians. IMO he shouldn’t be in TM.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I cannot believe we still don’t have a fucking coach, and we’re coming from shitty loses to Iraq and Bahrain. I hope the idiots who let Carlos go (who in comparison made us competitive with Argentina, Spain and Portugal) and qualify for a Consecutive World Cup with ease are happy...
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    I cannot believe we still don’t have a fucking coach, and we’re coming from shitty loses to Iraq and Bahrain. I hope the idiots who let Carlos go (who in comparison made us competitive with Argentina, Spain and Portugal) and qualify for a Consecutive World Cup with ease are happy...
                    They are.

They are that same subset of Perspolis and Esteghlal domestic fans that wished for CQs failure throughout the whole of his tenure.

Same players of the Branko gang in Perspolis. They lean IR supporting as well. Quite consistently

Comment

Working...
                    X