Team Melli, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli, where are you?

In such significant times it's essential to have support by those guys. Jafar Panahi, Hedieh Tehrani even were present at the the protests. Shahram Lasemi officially resigned from his spot at Seda o Sima.
    Maybe i risk a ban, but in my opinion at such moments in history everbody has to be political... as the likes of Karimi, Mahdavikia were 2009.
    So where are Azmoun, Shojaei, Dejagah, Beyranvan, Taremi and Co to defend their people?

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So Mehdi Torabi was at a pro regime rally? Big mistake!

Comment

volley players and coach all wore black bands around their wrists today, I think/ hope that was for the plane victims.

Comment

And AJ, Azmoun, Shojaei and Dejagah all posted about the flight victims on Insta, sure many others also did.

Comment

I’m done supporting Torabi that bache basiji hope he never wears a TM shirt again
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very disappointed in Torabi....

Comment

I told you guys Torabi is a snake.

An uneducated, low iq, big nosed no neck snake.

Disgrace to Persepolis

Comment

Hope Torabi tears both of his ACL's.

Comment

Dont be too angry at him, its so easy to be brainwashed when you are in that circle

Comment

even if you dont agree with his opinions you dont need to be such an asshole. people have their own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        even if you dont agree with his opinions you dont need to be such an asshole. people have their own opinions.
                        Opinions can be wrong.

Comment

^ opinions can kill you too. How could anyone align himself with the killer IR and be respected for his opinion? the IR killed his brothers and sisters but he goes to an event to support the same IR?? If I see him, I will slap him in the face and that's the least anyone should do.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 01-12-2020, 10:07 PM.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I truly hope he for some reason gets kicked out of Perspolis. Can't stand him anymore. I had heard from some unconfirmed sources that the reason he had that t-shirt Khamanei pic gesture was that he was after getting some kind of a business permit. Something to the extent of a factory or what not. Nonetheless shame on him. The coward is also trying to cover his face!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              I am hoping that your remark is not aimed at fellow PFDCers!

Comment

Working...
                              X