Team Melli, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    even if you dont agree with his opinions you dont need to be such an asshole. people have their own opinions.
    It is not an opinion it is khayemali and he can go f**k himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      at fellow PFDCers!
      Goh khordeh.. roo bedi savaretam mishan.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

While anyone supporting IR is a prick and deserves to be eaten alive by a snake, I do understand that it is much easier to get brainwashed in a closed society. Therefore, like someone mentioned, I don't think it's fair to be so harsh on him.

Our political views are often affected by the society we grow up in, no matter where in the world.

Comment

Do we know for certain this is Torabi? Has he himself acknowledge support of the IR government?

We live in a time where technology and new media has given rise to incredible amounts of fakery, it's easy for almost anyone with an agenda to smear someone else with the use of doctored media.

It's easier to point fingers than seek the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
            Do we know for certain this is Torabi? Has he himself acknowledge support of the IR government?

We live in a time where technology and new media has given rise to incredible amounts of fakery, it's easy for almost anyone with an agenda to smear someone else with the use of doctored media.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
              He has on multiple occasions.

As you see in Leicester City's post before mine he even said the only way to solve problems is to listen to "the rahbar". One of the more disgusting parts of this act is that it was the day after women were allowed to the stadium for the first time.

No question, Torabi has some incel tendencies common amongst IR supporters

Comment

Man its really disappointing considering Torabi is likely a role model for hundreds of thousands of Iranians... Sad...

Rather than hoping he suffers a gruesome injury, I hope he gains the knowledge to realize the sheep mentality he is in. Knowledge is power.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Wow. That's pretty damning evidence. I wasn't aware. Then again, I'm sure there are others in the squad that think like him in some way.

The kid sounds pretty uneducated. As other people have commented, there is a level of understanding you have to have for people living inside a bubble of oppression with little or no opportunity to think freely and critically about their government. It's why propaganda exists. It's a numbers game and the purveyors of it don't need their best and brightest.

Comment

I'm very disgusted by some of these comments. Is Torabi not allowed to have an opinion?

People are calling for him to tear both his ACLs because of this?

Is this how people will react when we have democracy? Yikes.

Comment

^ if you brag about democracy then take this too. How dumb was your example indeed. Because if people don't like his action and this is their opinion then swallow it in the same way as democracy goes both ways.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 01-13-2020, 06:41 PM.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Good God Torabi.. Really dude?

I’m disappointed..

Comment

What makes it even more disappointing is the fact that Torabi is a one of the most talented players from Iran. His vision is like no other in our league. His dribbling, shots on goal, passing.. All traits of a talent and a potential future megastar for Iran..

But really? Supporting this regime when they kill 1,500 of your people? Setting up snipers on rooftops to shoot at their heads and hearts.. Is it really worth supporting this regime?

I’m a Persepolisi but this disgusts me in a way. Everyone has a right to their opinion but the people he supports are murderers and endorsers of murderers. Seeing him at these rallies makes me sick..

Comment

Those who wish Torabi to be hurt are no better than the basijis beating up our hamvatans. If you truly want a democratic Iran, then you have to tolerate everyone's opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                              Those who wish Torabi to be hurt are no better than the basijis beating up our hamvatans. If you truly want a democratic Iran, then you have to tolerate everyone's opinions.
                              ???

Torabi is supporting a totalitärian regime. Do you what happened to those who backed up the Nazis of germany? By standing with the regime, Torabi shows a bilakh to every iranian who is going to the streets and risking to be murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                                Torabi's opinion is that any Iranian who doesnt listen to the rahbar or disagrees with him should die. That is his ideologys word on the matter.

He is condoning the deaths of Iranians. Even in the most rigid of democracies this is not tolerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X