Ghalenoei, Daei, or Golmohammadi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Branko is the most qualified candidate - Any news on whether he is still shortlisted for the position?
    Last update was its Iranian candidate’s only due to restrictions/difficulties paying foreign coaches
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why do you all suddenly have a hard on for Daei? What thenin world has he accomplished as a manager to think he is better than Branko.
      You just got Caged
      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
        Why do you all suddenly have a hard on for Daei? What thenin world has he accomplished as a manager to think he is better than Branko.
        Since i have no hope to make it to WC anyway i dont want Branko to be TM coach again, Ali Daei has real iranian blood in him, maybe with pride we can make it to the second round because i dont think any of them has tactics anyway........not brank not daei not golmohammadi

Comment

Definitely Golmo. He has proved himself in at least 4 teams, mostly without having big stars.
          Daei has failed miserably last time as NT coach. One shouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
            Since i have no hope to make it to WC anyway i dont want Branko to be TM coach again, Ali Daei has real iranian blood in him, maybe with pride we can make it to the second round because i dont think any of them has tactics anyway........not brank not daei not golmohammadi
            Daei had the worst qualification campaign EVER.

1 win out of 5 matches!

Not sure why so many people want daei, even he failed so terribly the first time.

Why not at least try someone new, who has had some sort of success somewhere, to at least see if we get a different result?

Also, branko is nowhere near being a top coach, but regardless of what you think of him, he's clearly a better coach than Daei.

He has a better chance of getting us to world cup and maybe team Melli can sign a contract with him until end of qualifiers, then look again to see if there is a better coach who can take over for world cup.

This would only make sense of they could somehow find a better coach early enough for them to prepare the team for world cup.

Comment

With Daei it was terrible time! We lost against Saudi Arabia 1:2 in Tehran Azadi it was so painful and the lost 3 games we had hope but did not make it after 1:1 South Korea with Afshin Ghotbi.

Why not give a chance to Afshin Ghotbi

Comment

Ghalenoi would be best as a coach Daei best as an inspirational leader.

Comment

none all not good for tm,

Comment

Why Not Hash?
                    He seems most qualified hamvatan
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Ghalenoi would be best as a coach Daei best as an inspirational leader.
                      so what you're saying is you don't want to see Iran at the 2022 WC
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        none all not good for tm,
                        true that...none really are .... but unfortunately for us currently.... beggars can't be choosers..!!

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                          It is almost guaranteed that the final candidates are Amir Ghalenoei, Ali Daei, and Yahya Golmohammadi. Who do you pick out of those three for TM head coach and why?
                          As they say, beggars can't be choosers. At this juncture, not even a marginally decent foreign coach would want to take the job. The problem is multi-faceted: geopolitical tensions, sanctions, and bureaucratic wrangling. Which leads us to this thought: whoever coaches the team, naturally an Iranian, will be fundamentally driven by nationalist fervor and his love for the fans. The people of Iran have long endured tremendous suffering, which have only increased in size and magnitude with the imposition of unjust economic sanctions that have, among other things, hindered their ability to take care of their daily needs and build a better future. Making solid improvement in Iranian football and getting some good results going forward will undoubtedly be a source of inspiration and happiness for them, however transitory that may turn out to be.

As for their devotion to their country and its people, I have no doubt that all three qualify. But neither coach is well versed in international football, speaks fluent English or, at this stage, possesses the acumen or enough skills to put the pieces together and build a solid team. The legendary Daie's uplifting and inspirational international games, though, might serve as an impetus to motivate the players and help steer the team in the right direction, despite the coach's previous lackluster performance as manager. However, we cannot take anything for granted, and should simply hope that the selection is made sooner than later and leave the rest to the players and their leader.

Comment

people keep saying ali daei ali daei ! Are you serious? Name one club he managed and didn't end up having "Hashie" with them! Im not not saying he was wrong or right but ali daei will bring more hashie to Team melli at this time!

My vote goes to yahya ! seriously he has been a great coach over the past few years. Give him a chance. Ali daei had his chance and he below it!

Comment

Working...
                            X