Ghalenoei, Daei, or Golmohammadi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghalenoei, Daei, or Golmohammadi?

It is almost guaranteed that the final candidates are Amir Ghalenoei, Ali Daei, and Yahya Golmohammadi. Who do you pick out of those three for TM head coach and why?

I would Pick Ali Daei he is the most stable and mature amongst them and he can handle pressure better than his fellow head coaches. He also invites and plays young people in team melli and overall is the best we have now.

Comment

Even if we don't qualify we are going to see some entertaining football with Daei as our head coach. He has my full vote now...

Comment

Much More than a shrewd tactician what we really need currently a Respect-demanding, charismatic Leadership that our squad could get behind ..!
        Obviously Daie would be the best of the 3 on that front ..!
        Golmo looks a more capable tactician but not as charismatic Leader & GN is another divisive figure similar to brangoh who’d play favorite & his international coaching pedigree is extremely suspect @ best.

Comment

Ghaleoneoi is actually a better coach, but he can't work outside of Iran. I don't know why, it's just a issue he has.

I would rather have had Kia and Hashemian work together.

Comment

Daei no matter for what, President, succesor of Soleimani, TM coach no matter, he is No 1, a real Hero.

Comment

Why not alexander nouri?

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                Why not alexander nouri?
                He is assistant coach of Berlin and just signed his contract and is very happy there.

Comment

Ghalenoi, only if can bring in khatibi and enayati's dead corpse in as assistant coaches in case we have to play mexico
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Pick Branko, or many Iranians will watch the 2022 tournament from their kitchen tables (instead of attending it) while supporting Germany. Remember Korea '02?
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Branko is the most qualified candidate - Any news on whether he is still shortlisted for the position?

Comment

I hope Daei makes it, plzzzz . Im sure he will do best since he will do it with all his life

Comment

Just for what he did to team melli during CQ's time, I want Branko nowhere near team melli or even Iran itself for that matter!

From a tactical standpoint, I'd take Golmo. I'm frankly not much of a Daei fan as a tactician. But he has the edge when it comes to leadership and charisma, which we'll definitely need in the last crucial games against Iraq and Bahrain.

Comment

I prefer Daei because of his personality, charisma and love for Iran. He also has experience though it ended up on a bad note but he will want to redeem himself and that gives him an extra drive. Golmohamadi is not a great choice but still second in my opinion. Ghalenoei should be nowhere near TM, he is a disaster! I rather TM have no headcoach at all than this prick.

Comment

Golmohamadi. He has done well as a coach so far. Daei not so.

Comment

Working...
                              X