Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran football is in bad shape (worst time of its history)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/205...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Shocking interview by ghafouri

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      really??
      what was that?
      Here is the home match.

Here is the return match in Algeria.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Ehmmm excuse me... I'm shocked, he's saying that Stramacconi should have left during nim fasl? Are you joking you want someone to work for free?

Comment

Baba people cant afford to buy onions and tomatoes to make food. These IR goons dont pay so dont expect foreigners to stay. I was born and raised in Iran and u cant pay me enough to take a job there.

I say this here all the time, until IR is in charge and we rather worship dead Arabs and spend money fixing Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, our football will never progress

What u see past 20yrs is glimpses of progress but it all falls apart very quickly. Iraq & Qatar won Asian cup before us...let that sink in

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
            I... wtf did they do to the country
            US, the people let that happen. As webmaster said several times. People need to take care of our country themselves. No one else will help us, not even god.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              US, the people let that happen. As webmaster said several times. People need to take care of our country themselves. No one else will help us, not even god.
              Its hard to say bro, maybe yes maybe no, nobody can say what would/can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                Its hard to say bro, maybe yes maybe no, nobody can say what would/can happen.
                After 40+ years IR i think its safe to say that the destiny of our country is in our own hands. In the hands of the people living INSIDE iran.
                Iran is vanishing.
                I'd love to see a free, democratic and modern iran without corruption, bribing, torture, islamlic law etc etc etc.

One can dream
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

And to think we had a chance to have 3 games with our home crowd and the first ever time playing in a neutral field in the WC
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Here is the home match.

Here is the return match in Algeria.

I just realized in the home match after Algeria scores and their players are running to celebrate, Moharrami quite intentionally trips one of them.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/842...A7%DB%8C%D8%B1

(minute 3:07)

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X