Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks,

Please get back on topic. Feel free to further discuss this issue in general forum. This thread is only about Stramaccioni!

Comment

Rest assured that he is not coming back to Iran. Watch this interview:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/205...ایتالیا

Comment

pretty much he said it himself! he is scared of getting done for working with iran due to sanctions! as i said before its not the money and he clearly said it himself . He wants to receive the money legally in his bank account in italy which at this point its not possible!

I guess this bad news for team melli too! We have to go for vatani coach, or south american or a coach from low-tier european country that has less problem with sanctions.

brazil , argentina , portugal .....

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Rest assured that he is not coming back to Iran. Watch this interview:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/205...ایتالیا

Comment

He has been paid. lets see what his gonna do now

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            This is more than not liking how the country is run by the government and people in charge. For example this person is saying that all Iranians are liars and goes on to say that the entire country of Iran is shit. If this is not selfhate then at the very least he deeply hates Iran, not even Somalians and Afghans who also hate their governments talk in such a disrespecting manner about their countries of origin, and mind you they come from complete failed states and also had to start from scratch elsewhere. Self hate among people with an Iranian background is something else.
            Exactly dadashe man..I've had the same experiences, the Iranian self hate is astonishing and cannot be matched. But its also funny that they hate Iran but can't stop talking about how bad the country is - like you said in your previous post. Why dont they just leave Iran alone (yani hey gir nadan) and become the proud Americans, British and Swedes that their new passports say they are haha ?

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
              Exactly dadashe man..I've had the same experiences, the Iranian self hate is astonishing and cannot be matched. But its also funny that they hate Iran but can't stop talking about how bad the country is - like you said in your previous post. Why dont they just leave Iran alone (yani hey gir nadan) and become the proud Americans, British and Swedes that their new passports say they are haha ?

If Khomeini became a dedicated Frenchmen he would have done every Iranian a favor yes. You are totally right.

Imagine having a populace capable of running a country well but not being able to because of corruption and incompetence at the highest degree. Where your rish length get jobs not merits.

Yeah culturally Iranians dont do very well with constructive criticism. But its a part of improving as a nation.

Probably stings IFF and Tarbiat Badani that their post CQ coach was a terrible terrible failure. The worst of failures. But you know naturally one should believe Khiabani and Taj are capable...since they are Iranian.

Comment

This isn't going anywhere for the next few weeks. Italy basically shuts down for Christmas and the New Year.

Comment

I read somewhere that he couldn't cash the check so he is still not sure of coming back, I guess this is becoming a soap opera already.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    I read somewhere that he couldn't cash the check so he is still not sure of coming back, I guess this is becoming a soap opera already.
                    I read the same. Italian banks will close all his accounts (fear of sanctions) if he accepts the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I read the same. Italian banks will close all his accounts (fear of sanctions) if he accepts the money.
                      He will have to take it in cash, its like 300K euro! And then say goodbye to the rest of the money and contract

Comment

in his interview with BBC he said he is not going to cash the check since its not "legal" way! He said the money is not the problem! i think he has been threaten by either police or an authority regarding the payments sent from iran due to the sanctions. Its crystal clear he is scared of getting done for money laundering ! Pretty sure this happened when they blocked his account .

He wants it done legally which is not possible at this point due to sanctions! Is he dumb? or acting dumb! Iran is sanctioned by USA! nothing is gonna change! either accept payment like this or stop that nonesense.. that i wanna come back to SS.

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          in his interview with BBC he said he is not going to cash the check since its not "legal" way! He said the money is not the problem! i think he has been threaten by either police or d his... .
                          There is a specific section in Office of foreign asset control(OFAC) financial intelligent and enforcer of US treasury that sends ( different methods ) communication to any company dealing with Iran to scare them off and as of 2-3 years ago it expanded to certain individuals including foreign coaches in Iran of consequences.

Comment

"Inhaling sin to survive
                            Leaving grace behind
                            Your heart's now black and dark..."

Comment

just bring the guy back and pay him and his whole extended family off instead with Kabob money, lux housing and life-long touristic benefit$..!!?

Comment

He wont come back and it isnt even right if he comes back ...... it should end here and no other foreign coach should come to Iran as long as these problems exist, pay them in cash or whatever but dont play games.
                                Where in the world have you heard that coaches have to beg for their money

Comment

Working...
                                X