No announcement yet.

Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean work for free man. its not like they haven't paid him any money. I Believe they have paid him about 3/4 of his money. I think about $400-500k out of $750k . not really sure about the exact figures but i know that he has been paid majority of his money!

Man im not a kid, obviously he is scared that he gets done for money laudering in italy! he doesn't want any problem! in other words he is scared. Italy, spain , uk , france ... these countries have strict tax laws and money laundering rules.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Are you willing to work free as foreigner in any 3rd world country which is dealing with lots of shit. Or getting your payment few months after??
    During time of CQ, they barely were facing transferring issue as they do now. So not many coaches will last in such a situation. Has nothing to do with heart. They are just being professional.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      What do you mean work for free man. its not like they haven't paid him any money. I Believe they have paid him about 3/4 of his money. I think about $400-500k out of $750k . not really sure about the exact figures but i know that he has been paid majority of his money!

Man im not a kid, obviously he is scared that he gets done for money laudering in italy! he doesn't want any problem! in other words he is scared. Italy, spain , uk , france ... these countries have strict tax laws and money laundering rules.
      These are all your speculation...

How come he got paid 500k while we are only in half of the season??

Comment

First of all i said between $400-500K. 2nd of all I watched the exact explanation of his payments. I cant remember it exactly right now. but i know that they paid him $100k before he even start training in iran (when he arrived) i believe this is like a pre payment or something. Minus that from lets say $420 (as i dono the exact figure) that leaves $320k for half of season which he has been paid. The only payment that SS has missed is the last payment for half of season which i believe its around $108k , which makes it around $428k+ .

He has been paid majority of his salary (half season). However as i said SS has failed to pay him on time due to sanctions and money blocks. IMO he doesn't want any trouble with the authorities. thats why he is looking for excuses.

These are all your speculation...

How come he got paid 500k while we are only in half of the season??

Comment

I think Stramaccioni smells what would happen in the future when he comes back, story would always repeat..... Iran has too much problems right now, nobody should be angry at him, i think he will have a good paid job soon.

Comment

Are you willing to work free as foreigner in any 3rd world country which is dealing with lots of shit. Or getting your payment few months after??
            During time of CQ, they barely were facing transferring issue as they do now. So not many coaches will last in such a situation. Has nothing to do with heart. They are just being professional.
            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            There is nothing professional about Stramaccioni and Wiltits. If they were then we would see that in their behaviour. It's safe to assume they were already aware of the situation in Iran (unless they were living under a rock) when they accepted the job. So acting like drama queens isn't helping anyone, either they are after more money or more exposure in the media in the form of PR or both, either way these type of characters only damage our football even more. In the meantime it's best that charlatans are kept away from Iranian football.

Comment

The poor guy has already spent more money on Attorney fees than the money he would ever get for coaching in Iran!

Comment

Any foreign coach or person living abroad would be out of his mind risking being accused of money laundering for working in Iran.

Don't expect any foreign coaches to come to Iran in this situation.

Comment

Kheili Kosham miyad dige enghadr hame dooroogh migan dige hishki hamdigaro bavar nemikone haha Ajab keshvare aghab ofatadehee vaghean...alan dobare migan stram. Too fooroodgast barghasht hahaha Khake Alam barsare Kole keshvare tokhmi

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Kheili Kosham miyad dige enghadr hame dooroogh migan dige hishki hamdigaro bavar nemikone haha Ajab keshvare aghab ofatadehee vaghean...alan dobare migan stram. Too fooroodgast barghasht hahaha Khake Alam barsare Kole keshvare tokhmi
                    Agha mashallahhh be in az khod nefrat dashtanetoon..mageh misheh adam az keshvaresh inghadr tohin koneh ? Man 5-ta keshvar zendegi kardam va misheh goft hich mardomi too donya mesle Iraniha nistan az lahaze gharb zadegi o khod nefrat dashtan o ...

Agr Iran keshvare tokhmi hast pas to too kodom behesht dari zendegi mikoni dadashe man?

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                      Agha mashallahhh be in az khod nefrat dashtanetoon..mageh misheh adam az keshvaresh inghadr tohin koneh ? Man 5-ta keshvar zendegi kardam va misheh goft hich mardomi too donya mesle Iraniha nistan az lahaze gharb zadegi o khod nefrat dashtan o ...
                      Agr Iran keshvare tokhmi hast pas to too kodom behesht dari zendegi mikoni dadashe man?
                      Dorost mighin agha jan. Hatta man ye nafar az Somalia ya Afghanistan nadidam ke be in soorat khod nefrati dashte bashe va tohin koneh be keshvari ke be donya oomade. Va motasevane yeki dota nistan, aksare Iraniha e kharej in khod nefrati ro neshoon midan va enghar besiar az Iran badeshoon miad. Hala ke enghadar nefrat daran az Iran man nemifahmam chera dar beheshti ke alan zendegi mikonan khodeshoon ro rahat nemikonan az Iran va aslan faramoosh konan oon jahanam ro (beghole khodeshoon) vali mibinim ke hey gir midan be keshvar e badbakhtemoon. As if all the demonization of Iran from the Western media isn't enough.

Comment

What a shocker!! People that left their home country to start from scratch in other countries, going through difficult times seem like they don't like how their country is being run by the government and people in charge!!!

I never expected that. Who would've thought????

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          What a shocker!! People that left their home country to start from scratch in other countries, going through difficult times seem like they don't like how their country is being run by the government and people in charge!!!
                          I never expected that. Who would've thought????
                          This is more than not liking how the country is run by the government and people in charge. For example this person is saying that all Iranians are liars and goes on to say that the entire country of Iran is shit. If this is not selfhate then at the very least he deeply hates Iran, not even Somalians and Afghans who also hate their governments talk in such a disrespecting manner about their countries of origin, and mind you they come from complete failed states and also had to start from scratch elsewhere. Self hate among people with an Iranian background is something else.

Comment

Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

All clubs in Iran sign huge contracts with coaches and players. But they don’t pay and make it so hard that at the end the other side accepts 1/3 of payment and a used Peykan, salavat and shirini.

Time to learn to be more professional and pay people as agreed.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              All clubs in Iran sign huge contracts with coaches and players. But they don’t pay and make it so hard that at the end the other side accepts 1/3 of payment and a used Peykan, salaval and shirini.

Time to learn to be more professional and pay people as agreed.

Also it's about corruption, cronyism and favouritism

Why is that Sport ministry, IFF , Foreign minister , Ambassadors are all involve to help one club and not the others?
                              Sanat Naft coach Dragan SKocic also did not get money but IFF , SM .. don't care

Why Iranian Coaches are not being paid.

It seems corrupted IFF, SM only care about Red and Blue. Dirty politics from dirty ppl

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post

Hahaha yani dadash agar fekr mikone Iran Khoobe Alan halesho o Boode too in 40 saal dige vaay bar man hahaha mardom khooban kheili hashoonam khooban valí ye ede dozdo kaseefan...lol TM ro bebin chikar kardan...hala resid be Ss

Comment

Working...
                                X