Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Its not about how it gets to you... its about it getting to you at all. They have closed all pathways.
    Basically receiving any money from Iran (through whatever means) is a huge red flag for super risk averse big banks.
    they met this ozgal wiltits in Turkey just the other day and paid that charlatan mofo off last min ..!!
    so there are still plenty of clandestine means for paying off the guy and many other of their ventures beyond our borders ..... they just need to fking do it before shittt hits the fan and before the talabgar guy becomes the obvious target of close monitoring of the powers that be..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      they met this ozgal wiltits in Turkey just the other day and paid that charlatan mofo off last min ..!!
      so there are still plenty of clandestine means for paying off the guy and many other of their ventures beyond our borders ..... they just need to fking do it before shittt hits the fan and before the talabgar guy becomes the obvious target of close monitoring of the powers that be..!
      They paid him through a holding agency which will very likely be shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They paid him through a holding agency which will very likely be shut down.
        im sure, they got a bunch of these holding agencies .... probably establishing new ones daily in different countries as we speak to handle this and many other of their future dealings....!!
        no fking excuses ... pay this guy already ... our football and fans deserve minimum that much..!

ps
        why can't IFF pay these guys via Cripto currencies..? is their access the bitcoins and such blocked too.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          im sure, they got a bunch of these holding agencies .... probably establishing new ones daily in different countries as we speak to handle this and many other of their future dealings....!!
          no fking excuses ... pay this guy already ... our football and fans deserve minimum that much..!

ps
          why can't IFF pay these guys via Cripto currencies..? is their access the bitcoins and such blocked too.?
          Crypto is also heavily monitored and I don't think its that easy to convert for non technical folks.

Comment

حساب شخصی

He had two arguments, the first of which reduce two-year contract to one year , and the second was that his claims were not 108,000 euros and 160,000 euros, which I paid out of my own account.

اسماعیل خلیل زاده سرپرست باشگاه استقلال درباره آخرین وضعیت آندره آ استراماچونی گفت:
            مطالبات استراماچونی به مبلغ 160 هزار یورو را به سرکنسولگری ایران در ترکیه دادیم تا به سفارت ایران در ایتالیا انتقال داده شود.
            استراماچونی روز گذشته حساب جدیدی باز کرد و فکر کنم صبح دوشنبه پول او وصول خواهد شد و در حسابش می نشیند.
            وی افزود: مشاور ورزشی ما در شهر رُم است تا با وکیل استراماچونی صحبت کند.
            او دو بحث داشت که نخست قراردادش از دو سال تبدیل به یک سال شود و دوم اینکه مطالبات او 108 هزار یورو نبوده و
            160 هزار یورو است که من این پول را از حساب شخصی خودم پرداخت کردم.

Comment

In mosahebe raa baa Stramaccioni dar Gazzetta dello Sport dirooz khandam, va bayad begam damesh garm: kheili az bazikonhaaye Esteghlal va

tarafdaraan poshtibaani mikone. Va migoyaad ke dar Iran bazikonhaaye khobi hastand.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Campi...40718602.shtml
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He made a video on his wife Insta story, he is not coming back. They didn't pay him yet and he said all is bs.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He made a video on his wife Insta story, he is not coming back. They didn't pay him yet and he said all is bs.

Ajbe, chon be Gazzetta dello Sport dirooz gofte bood ke doost daare harche zodtar bargarde Iran.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

he posted on insta today said they even showed the fish on tv off the payment they have made to andrea but even that was lie, he wont come back

Comment

^twat ??? Fish on tv off ?

Comment

How people are not clever enough to get what stra is doing ! He terminated the contracted without reaching any agreements with SS. I believe there is a section in his contract that states if one side terminate the contract (without agreement) they have to pay a hefty fine! So in other words he is BSing ! he doesn't want to come back to iran ! However due to the fact that he could get sued by SS , he is acting like if they pay him his money he will come back! Stra is taking advice of his lawyer !

I beleive the problem started when his bank got blocked by italian police . SS asked him to open a bank acount in turkey but due to the fact that he could be done for money laudering he refused ! he also refused any money in form of cash! IMO he is scared and doesn't want to come back to iran ! no matter what happens!

Pretty sure schafer did similar thing to SS! SS one sided terminated schafer's contract and schafer played it professionally visited the club training camp the next day acted like he wanted to train despite the fact that they told him he is fired ! Then he sued SS and got his money! SS sold out allahyar with a shitty deal to fix their mess!

Comment

He is yet another Wilmots. No heart and passion for his team. Both just want money and that's it. In other words seems like they hate working in Iran and find the circumstances to cope with all the BS intolerable and overwhleming.

The only difference is that Stramaccioni is finally getting results and now is diplomatically trying to talk out of his contract, whereas Wilmots before really getting decentvresults started acting up and at first given opportunity he wanted out. Hate both kinds of coaches TBH. No matter how good and world class they are. A coach he does not enjoy his job and his team is basically a good for nothing individual and waste of money!

unbiasedly said, CQ is the only passionate foreign coach Iran has ever seen in its50-60 years of footballing history whom genuinely loved his team and boy, and always foght for all of them to get them success and pride. Long live King CQ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            He is yet another Wilmots. No heart and passion for his team. Both just want money and that's it. In other words seems like they hate working in Iran and find the circumstances to cope with all the BS intolerable and overwhleming.

The only difference is that Stramaccioni is finally getting results and now is diplomatically trying to talk out of his contract, whereas Wilmots before really getting decentvresults started acting up and at first given opportunity he wanted out. Hate both kinds of coaches TBH. No matter how good and world class they are. A coach he does not enjoy his job and his team is basically a good for nothing individual and waste of money!

unbiasedly said, CQ is the only passionate foreign coach Iran has ever seen in its50-60 years of footballing history whom genuinely loved his team and boy, and always foght for all of them to get them success and pride. Long live King CQ!!!!
                            Are you willing to work free as foreigner in any 3rd world country which is dealing with lots of shit. Or getting your payment few months after??
                            During time of CQ, they barely were facing transferring issue as they do now. So not many coaches will last in such a situation. Has nothing to do with heart. They are just being professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Are you willing to work free as foreigner in any 3rd world country which is dealing with lots of shit. Or getting your payment few months after??
                              During time of CQ, they barely were facing transferring issue as they do now. So not many coaches will last in such a situation. Has nothing to do with heart. They are just being professional.
                              No I would not. But it appears that Stramaccioni will not come back under any conditions, even if he were to be paid on Monday. Unless I am mistaken?

As for CQ, my man CQ's salary was always at least 6 months behind, and most of his 8-year coaching, there was no legitimate reason to base the payment delay on, yet he put up with all its BS and never left the country and threatened not to come back. Whereas both these coaches have signed contracts during the strict and hard sanctions and from day one knew money transfer would have been an almost impossible task (Mind you the last 6 month-year of CQ reign we had the same issue and transferring his money was a bi%*

Now back to your question pointed at me. I have numerous times admired these foreign coaches to have agreed to take the job and work in Iran, and that's despite all the hardships and relentless challenges of working in our chaotic country. I have always said that had I been a coach, I wouldn't have taken a job in Iran under the IR era!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

He blends well with Esteghlal's drama queen managers.
                                He is a pu$$y but still better than his alternative F Midgiti

Comment

Working...
                                X