X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Monazami

https://www.transfermarkt.us/alireza...spieler/650767

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...40393602109443

16 year old talent! Young Iranian talent playing for Zob Ahan SC!

Looked a very sharp and lively player today against Perspolis while I was causally watching the match and he almost scored too.

Comment

Are you sure he is only 16! Looks older than a 16 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
        Are you sure he is only 16! Looks older than a 16 year old.
        I agree he looks older, but Transfermarkt listed him as being 16 and his birthday being Dec 14, 2002. (and his Wikipage)

(This wouldn't be the first time we had a player lie about their age.)

Comment

Monazami is from Khoramshahr and was a runner then a footballer. He play for Zobahan and member of U19. He scored critical goals for U19 a month ago.
          He is in recent list of U23 too.

Comment

looks like a tank.

Hopefully Zob ahan dont fuck up his development like they did with Shekari and allow him to transfer to europe if opportunity arises.

On another note, that is another exciting forward/wing to add to our youth ranks. Allahyar, Barzegar, Monazami, Delfi, Ghaedi, list goes on and on. In senior team we are also top heavy with Sardar, Kaveh, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh. It really is amazing how much offensive potential Iran produces, in addition to some decent defenders, but a complete lack of technically competent midfielders. This is clearly just a manifestation of the lack of fundamental technical training (i.e coaching and not just random talent or freak skill), physical training and potential (in general youth setup does not emphasize these points, crucial for midfielders who cover most ground, in a professional manner. Also add to that as a country I would say we have some very strong people but not a lot of long distance running type of physical talents), and a lack of proper pitches to play on the ground football with major emphasis on building play through midfielders.

The likes of Bagheri, Nekou, Ando (although he wasnt an exceptionally strong technical player) havent really come close to being repeated since.

Besides potential for a random individual like ezatolahi to emerge (somebody who consequently seems to have fucked up his career) there is no production line of quality midfielders in iran like there is quality attackers.

Comment

Alireza Monazami's highlights against Persepolis

Comment

Turned 17 today and started: played 79 minutes.

1 more year and he can join Europe.

Comment

Already starting and playing full 90s at just 17. Almost scored too, but the ball hit the post. Has high footballing IQ and gets into great scoring positions!

Comment

I hadn't heard his name until Alireza Jahanbakhsh' agent Hashemi Moghadam told me about him last week, I asked who will become the next top legionnaire in his opinion and he mentioned his name and spoke very highly of him.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

impressive if truly 17YO, and getting frequent 90min in league, I suppose..? but he looks older and wouldnt surprise me if he is lying about his age..!

too small of a sampling of vids in this thread to adequately judge his EU potential, Hashemi musta already got some verbal agreements from him to be talking him up so much and he seems to be sorta connected to Zob youth programs, discovering ARJ too from there..?

lets see what becomes of him.... looks a pretty decent young prospect, shows more potential than the that ostekhooni indian looking kid ghaedi..!!

Comment

Comment

I hope he leaves Iran.
                          In general i would love to see some youngsters in Irans League or even in TM, since so many players dont play and sit on bench, why not a 16-17-18 years old ? and they can get some minutes

Comment

he is a huge talent. There are many like him in the league that burst onto scene and then for various reasons fade into anonymity. The key for them is getting out before age 20, then they give themselves a fighting chance.

Physically he would adapt very well to europe, obviously he needs lot of development, decision making work especially. But he has raw tools to do something for sure in right environment.

His speed and natural instincts are very high. Bit like allahyar in that sense with similar need to be polished.

Comment

Working...
                            X